Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Avov Vixo1 server setup -revised

The Avov Vixo1 is discontinued and if you don't already have the TVOnline app in your Channels, then you may be outta luck setting the VIXO1 up on an IPTV server.
    Reason being because that the Channel Store (Mickey Market) does not seem to wanna load on the Vixo1 and that Channel Store is where we need to get the TVOnline app from.

If you have the App already installed then we can proceed.
    BTW, do not uninstall any apps you may have on that Vixo1, because you may not get them back.

Open the TVOnline App, highlight a Server slot and click it.
    -Enter URL
    Use correct URL for the server you are using, as shown below.
    Code:
    11.iptvrocket.tv
    66.iptv66.tv
    11.iptvprivateserver.tv
    Click the Use Credentials option.
    Enter your Username and Password given to you from one of the above servers.
    *Using the Credentials is not needed at this time. It will work with or without, as long as your MAC addy has been linked to your code.

Now before we connect, we need to visit papiao site and link that MAC addy to your donation code.
    Visit one of the sites below that is correct for you.

Code:
    Rocket - https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket
    IPTV66 - http://iks66.tv/main/search
    NFPS - https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps
    Okay once that's done, simply re-enter again and search your donation again. You should see the MAC listed there now.

Now we can connect to server thru the Avov.
    Use the Connect tab on that menu that you had earlier entered the Credentials thru. there's the option to use the RED remote button to connect with also, but you may not need to use that.
    It should show a generating circle and the loading bar should turn solid color and the small yellow or green circle will light up when connected. Exit out back the that TVOnline screen with the 3 options, VOD, LiveTV and Settings. Open the Live TV option.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-23-2015 at 09:40 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Wow Crazed. TV Online no longer available ?? I have it but now I'm concerned that if I loose it I am screwed. Is there a way to back up apps from the unit onto media ?

THX

Bondo

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondo2015 View Post
    Wow Crazed. TV Online no longer available ?? I have it but now I'm concerned that if I loose it I am screwed. Is there a way to back up apps from the unit onto media ?

THX

Bondo
    This is for the avov's first receiver model, the Vixo1
    This is not the TVOnline model. That TVOnline model has the TVOnline app embedded into user interface (so to speak), so with that model you do not need the Channel Store to get that TVOnline app, so no worries.
    I would however, install the apps you like the best outta the Channel Store and keep them installed, just in case

The Vixo1 and Vixo2 and the FUSE models would need to install the TVOnline app and that app would be in the Channel Store.
    TVOnline and the TVOnline + have the app embedded / pre-einstalled into receiver,. No need to look for it in the Channel Store.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

i have never paid for that app always on box or setup app

Thanks for the info.