Thread: Set up help

Junoir Member

Set up help

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place but I am new to all this. I have bought a subscription however I have set up MAC address etc and all I get is a http error 404: not found.

Has any one a guide on how to set this up right . By the way I am using koi through fire stick. Or can any one tell me what I am doing wrong.

Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

This is definitely the wrong section for you to post for help. Not everyone reads Chit Chat, & if they do would merely advise you where to post your question.

In order to get help tailored to your problem, apart from posting in the correct section you'll have to give more info than you've provided & having to drag information out of you isn't really going to inspire anyone to help & I'm not being harsh by pointing that out.

All we know is that you're using a firestick & that you have Kodi installed.

What version of Kodi is installed?
    What site did you pay your donation to(NFPS, Rocket or IPTV66 (through IKS66 site)?
    Is the MAC address that's linked to your donation in the format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX ?
    Which of the two completely different methods of accessing IPTV Stalker are you trying to configure (IPTV Stalker Video Addon or Kodi Live TV/Stalker PVR Client combo)?
    - Don't answer these questions in this thread as you'll be wasting time.

Read here for your available options: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...p=83694#post83

Once you've decided, follow the relevant link for set-up instructions for your chosen method & see how you get on. You've probably already done this but as I said earlier you'll have to ask for help in the relevant section. if, after doing a bit of digging you don't find an answer to your specific problem start a thread giving all the info mentioned above as well as a link to what thread/post that you followed to set-up & configure your chosen method of access. It will certainly be in the Kodi Discussion Section, but it's up to you to pinpoint the most relevant section of that forum in order to get the help that you require, so go here & identify where you need to read/post: http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi-Discussion so depending on what you're trying to set up ot will be in either IPTV Stalker, PVR Stalker, and/or EPG setup. Read through as the chances are you're problem has already been asked & answered.

Once you as advised above you will get help & it won't be long before you're up & running as the chances are that you've probably entered an incorrect URL somewhere.