Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PVR Stalker Issues on Nvidia Shield

I'm having an issue with PVR Stalker unable to load on my Nvidia Shield. My Shield is on Android TV 5.1 and I downloaded Kodi 15.2 from Google Play Store. I installed the newest 0.8.4 PVR Stalker NFPS Client from USB and entered my donation number. Once I enable the Client and then enable TV option under settings it says "Add on couldnt be loaded" "Check the log for more information abou this message"

How do I get Kodi to load 0.8.4 PVR Stalker in Kodi. This works with no problem on my other Android TV boxes. When I also did a fresh install of Kodi I got a error message saying "Couldnt load TheAudioDb dll" or something similar like that. What is it about the shield that makes loading some of these addons a problem?

15.2 comes with pvr stalker installed already 0.8.3 try that i had issues with 0.8.4

Quote Originally Posted by sat-junkie View Post
    15.2 comes with pvr stalker installed already 0.8.3 try that i had issues with 0.8.4
    Using the included 0.8.4 PVR Stalker with Kodi 15.2 and configuring all those serial, mac address, and donation settings I got it working. Thanks @sat-junkie It would have been nice to have the easier option of PVR Stalker NFPS. I also noticed I'm missing NFL Sunday Ticket Channels, NBA League Pass etc. I had them when I used the simpler PVR Stalker NFPS. I dont know if everyone is missing them or its just the more advance version of PVR Stalker missing them. Could anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by KayKay View Post
    Using the included 0.8.4 PVR Stalker with Kodi 15.2 and configuring all those serial, mac address, and donation settings I got it working. Thanks @sat-junkie It would have been nice to have the easier option of PVR Stalker NFPS. I also noticed I'm missing NFL Sunday Ticket Channels, NBA League Pass etc. I had them when I used the simpler PVR Stalker NFPS. I dont know if everyone is missing them or its just the more advance version of PVR Stalker missing them. Could anyone confirm?
    Try going to System>TV>Guide & disabling (so as blue light is off) Hide No Information Labels.

Quote Originally Posted by eureka View Post
    Try going to System>TV>Guide & disabling (so as blue light is off) Hide No Information Labels.
    Still missing channels labeled sport 1, 2, 3 etc..and all NBA league pass, NFL Sunday Ticket and NHL channels. I unchecked and cleared guide and tv data
    Last edited by KayKay; 12-07-2015 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KayKay View Post
    Still missing channels labeled sport 1, 2, 3 etc..and all NBA league pass, NFL Sunday Ticket and NHL channels. I unchecked and cleared guide and tv data
    Sorry KayKay I've no more suggestions but hopefully someone else will have.

i have same box with thise channels working using kodi and 0.8.4 salker

@kaykay have you checked in all channels or information group at 430 channel no. Those channels aren't in sports group if you looked for them there.

I also have shield with those channels

On the side bar that pops out make sure you have all channels selected

Junoir Member
    My PVR Stalker client won't enable on my Shield Android box. Staker client NFPS won't either. Does anyone have any ideas? I see the thread above but I don't know what serial numbers, or where to add the donation number etc... on the Stalker Clients. Any help would be appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast