Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Iks 66 mag 254 no go

I finally got my donation with the help of Craze 2 and Big Dady. I have entered all info in box as indicated by this site for iks66. When ever it reboots and finishes go to screen says need to call internet provider to link for this device. Open ears for anyone that might can help.

link your mac to your donation
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

I did several times on iks66 site

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    how did you do it and what site exactly did you do it rolltide ?
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

I went to iks66 site and went under link a mac and entered my route number I received from iks66. www.iks66.com
    a new window comes up shows my route info and mac address, etc. and shows it is up and running and how many days I have left

On my screen under device info. what does active bank mean? my shows bank 2 and all pictures of units I have looked at shows bank 1
    my serial number, mac number image version number, image description shows the same and vendor and hardware version.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    dis-connect the Mag from the internet, then head back to where you linked your MAC addy... and set the MAC with the last 3 sets of digits to all zeros (;00:00:00) and then link that (this is just to ensure the correct MAC is removed for now).
    Then back to Mag and connect to internet, then go back and link correct MAC now.

see what happens.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

tester
    just use the mac address on the bottom of the mag 254 link that one to donation

I will try as soon as I get home from work. I will see what happens and post results. Thanks

I have tried all that. Nothing seems to work. I decided to do a omplete reset of box back to factory setting and start over and when I went into bios to do a default setting I am stuck on a screen that says Tftp load with a progress bar running beside it and will never get off first click on bar. Ever now and then a pop says DCHP will go go right back to srreen saying TFTP with progress bar and not moving. Have I screwed up or how long should it take to reset box?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast