Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: frustrated

Junoir Member

frustrated

ok so here is my problem i had to do a total reinstall of kodi went with a Spinz tv premium lite build i had stalker before this first the stalker PVR would not set up if done it a hundred times changed MAC changed SN everything ok whatever after a few weeks i decided ill use the IPTV Stalker add on was working great now after the fresh install again IPTV Stalker app keeps giving me authorization failures ive done my MAC several times done the sn several times changed everything i could think of i paid good money for this please for the love of God someone help me

Junoir Member
    I too had issues getting it to work. The only way I was able to get it going was to NOT use a custom serial. Click on the send serial button but not the custom serial. I'm using version 9.0.21 IPTV STalker

Junoir Member
    you have to have both options selected in order to enter the SN and ID's

TV Addicted
    mazkot, if you had to keep the option of use custom serial blank and only slect send custom serial then thats because you have at 1 time or another selected send custom serial and not acually created a custom serial you should'nt give that advice out it caused havoc with the donations and not being able to view channels. as for a new version of kodi guys it takes 2 minutes of your time to create a backup of your add-ons along with your passwords to keep for these exact issues if your installing a pre-configured kodi script then i assume its using the most recent stable version so there should not be any issues after installing it continue to re-add your add-ons if its not the same version of kodi then remove the stalker iptv folder from the 2 directorys addons folder "plugin.video.stalker" then the folder from userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.stalker both seem the same but the 2nd folder holds your config file containing your personal infomation.

Junoir Member
    Ok well I did do that and it did not transfer over to the new setup the file became currupted after I moved the stalker plug in file so I'm stuck doing it this way I agree it is simple to do but sometime things happen and in this case it was currupted so why don't you try to help instead of assume everyone is a moron now I've got iptv66 working rocket and nfps and both FUBAR same info on both of them

Junoir Member
    still havent been able to get it working iptv66 is up and running the other two still the same thing auth fail ive triple checked everything and it all looks correct idk what to do

Quote Originally Posted by stackertwo13 View Post
    still havent been able to get it working iptv66 is up and running the other two still the same thing auth fail ive triple checked everything and it all looks correct idk what to do
    Have you got active donations for all three servers?

Fire From Within

For the OP (stackertwo13)... First, no one assumes that you are a moron, so lets get that language out of here. For your "rebuild" of Kodi, if you are really starting from fresh, you really do have to check to make sure nothing remains of your previous Kodi installation... meaning that the "special" folder for your userdata and the addons is gone. If you are using a custom build, like Spinz, you can't make any assumptions that the build will work with IPTV Stalker or PVR Stalker.

First, completely uninstall Kodi. I'm not sure if you are on Android, or on a PC, so if you would let us know, that could help. You can backup your settings by copying that "special" folder or just renaming it. Get the correct version of Kodi from kodi.tv, and install that. You should be able to then configure pvr.stalker 0.8.4 (Stalker Client) if you want to use the built in version, as per the tutorials. You do need a fresh MAC... on the donation checker for your service, reset the donation's MAC by clearing the entry for the MAC, and submitting, getting you all zeros for your MAC, then enter your properly formatted MAC and submitting it. That should clear out the saved serial numbers, etc from that MAC.

Junoir Member
    ok dara ill try that ive checked everything over and over again i never reset the mac to all zeros im running kodi on OSX right now so its a different ball game the way the files are marked

Junoir Member
    ive done that now it will not let me choose a new MAC..... i think ill try again later

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast