Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Updates

TV Addicted
    Tnx for letting me know. Appreciate it

Junoir Member
    With the mess they created with avov 4 updates, i dont think they will come out with any new updates for the older boxes.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ronsinol View Post
    With the mess they created with avov 4 updates, i dont think they will come out with any new updates for the older boxes.
    I disagree. They are working out the bugs on the AVOV 4. Once it's worked out it should be released to everyone.

On a second note however, I feel the bugs should have been worked out prior to the release of the AVOV 4 to the public. Sony, LG, Panasonic, Magnavox, etc. etc., make sure their TV's, DVD/Bluray players, computers, etc. work before they hit the store shelves. There might be some minor software updates from time to time, but the overall software works prior to public sale release.

bry bryb
    Yea mine went completely nuts yesterday doing weird stuff like when clicking market it pulled up the old mickyhop app store not the lastest market version.
    Along with some other issues. Filed a claim with Avov to hopefully get a RMA number. Not real happy with all the updates either. Makes it to appear half baked like someone else stated before.

look i run 4k box 24/7 and watch many upscale 4k movie which to me is the bomb to do and a few true 4k ones too kodi is fast as heck and tvonlne works better then my fuse so to say this box is bad i got to say noway in heck and a few of my friends got a box to and they are very happy with it if truly there is something wrong with your box i know they will help and this section is for tvonline plus box and yes nova is coming just hold on they have so much on table to do and they are not a giant company give them time

bry bryb
    I seem to remember you got your box before the initial release. You got a good one,maybe a prototype/sample. I was never able to see the 4k display setting that you speak about. Absolutely no option there on my box and from I read some others can't find it either.
    I am back to using my online plus box and it works great, totally sable and same picture quality as the 4K box with rocket.

mbry, go into settings then click mode. There you'll find your 4K options

Look I have 4 of my friends that have boxes at all diffrent Times and they all are fine with 4k display it first 1080p then scroll down to 4k but again this is tvonline plus section not 4k so going to close this
    Last edited by Marley; 06-26-2016 at 10:40 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789