Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates

TV Addicted

Updates

Just got a major update on my TV Online +. The backgrounds are completely different for each option on screen, and the settings screen looks completely different. As far as functionality, I can not tell any difference yet. I was hoping for Nova middleware on this upgrade, but maybe this is a prelude to it.

nova middleware is for the back end, not the user, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    nova middleware is for the back end, not the user, thks..
    I know it's backend, but now we are using Stalker and from what I have read Nova would give the AVOV group more flexibility. I am hoping this flexibility gives recording capability, and grided guide, the ability to remove the locks off the adult channels and keep the locks off (as currently they will reappear after reboot), the ability to save favorites and keep them in the list, etc. etc.. From what I have read Stalker is what is limiting greater user functions.

I believe it's how the provider(s) employ stalker or nova that limits these functions or at least some of them, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Talked to a guy from Avov and he said the TV-online plus in a couple of weeks will have another update so you can search for apps through kodi....but will be deposited in the Micky Market.......It will divest themselves from any lawsuits for supplying Pirate movie links...............

bry bryb
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    Just got a major update on my TV Online +. The backgrounds are completely different for each option on screen, and the settings screen looks completely different. As far as functionality, I can not tell any difference yet. I was hoping for Nova middleware on this upgrade, but maybe this is a prelude to it.
    Yep, I have had mine trying to update the last couple days but it only half loaded on boot. I went to system updates and found it there to install. Major update is right. Different screens and it looks like you can change wallpaper background. Will do so more playing around with it and see. New build is 1.0.6

TV Addicted
    Looks like I'm getting another major update.......

TV Addicted
    Live TV and VOD have a whole new look. Will have to play with it to see what else looks different.

Build 1.0.7
    Last edited by PayPerView; 12-09-2015 at 06:35 AM.

cool got to check it out

TV Addicted
    Strangely enough, I got the new looking blue guide and whatnot yesterday... But I didn't get the 1.07 update until this am.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast