Banned

Fuse Remote issues?

I did a google search and a search on here, but could not find anything on this topic.

Seems when i go to VOD on the Vixo Fusr Box the play, stop pause, rewind, fast forward, etc. Buttons don't work, But when i press "SAT" button it pauses? also all the other buttons around the OK button, Like Exit, Menu, info, also pause the movie Something doesn't seem right? Is it the Remote thats bad? The Box or Software?

Avov Vixo Fuse is their latest Box and Should not have these issues? Could i be doing something wrong?

I tried using the mode button, but that didn't help at all. This is def issuse for me big time, not having control of such options.

Any ideas Guy's ?
    Last edited by ELEVO; 12-02-2015 at 07:37 PM.

its not you i hope they can do an update to help the remote more
    its is something to get use to..........we were hoping with a new box in 2015 those simple things we take for granted and were use to just done seam to work on this box
    like there is no page up and down either

you won't find much on the google because this box just came out so we here have to share what we see and be nice and happy for what it can already do and just hope the avov can make the great box even better

and not be one of those who just make a newer box with the fixes making use buy again
    lol

but it seams like some of the people here may even be close to the makers and looks good like they want the feed back.......and might fix some if the issues

avov also has this to report to

hXXps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vez0zFwfO1Vfrgm_a6yAO_pBvVwHsxojkmZH2Qd2bS0/viewform

i don't know how they post the links that are not live so put in the tt instead of the xx

Banned
    I Hope this is not the case, as both boxes' I got Vixto 2 and Fuse will be going back, there is not way I can watch TV without being able to pause it , fast forwarding it, or at least play it from where I last stopped playing it from. also not being able to change some settings Like Date Display Format and Weather from Celsius to Fahrenheit. This would definitely be a big deal breaker for me

Quote Originally Posted by tbird686 View Post
    its not you i hope they can do an update to help the remote more
    its is something to get use to..........we were hoping with a new box in 2015 those simple things we take for granted and were use to just done seam to work on this box
    like there is no page up and down either

you won't find much on the google because this box just came out so we here have to share what we see and be nice and happy for what it can already do and just hope the avov can make the great box even better

and not be one of those who just make a newer box with the fixes making use buy again
    lol

but it seams like some of the people here may even be close to the makers and looks good like they want the feed back.......and might fix some if the issues

avov also has this to report to

hXXps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vez0zFwfO1Vfrgm_a6yAO_pBvVwHsxojkmZH2Qd2bS0/viewform

i don't know how they post the links that are not live so put in the tt instead of the xx

Junoir Member
    I've just received a fuse and dvb-s2 tuner and must say the remote is a weak point on the box.

After 6 feet or so it's really unresponsive, so much in fact that I've connected a wireless remote and only use the supplied remote to power the unit on.

Also I can't seem to exit out of the micky app, a reboot being the only option