Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Avov Fuse - DVB-S2 motor mode functions

Finally I've had time to get back to this FUSE and it's motor functionality.

Been seeing a few issues here thou.

I don't see where or how to add my home Longitude or Latitude coordinates thru DiSCqE 1.3 option (USALS).
    When in the other motor mode, DiSCqE 1.2, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to move the motor, East or West, fast or slow. There are no options here in Motor Mode, except changing from none to 1.2 or to 1.3

Also, when Adding a new Sat thru the Sat List menu, it doesn't save. I see where it says it will save as #71, but never does.

Anyone else with other or same results ?
    Please post.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-01-2015 at 04:55 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks for the info,
    Sounds like it may still need some work with the motor functions.
    Maybe Avov is listening
    I gather darkness to please me...

Thnx to profster for posting this...

They have added some sats into the Sat list with the latest update.
    Many of the Circular sats have been added. The TP list for these sats is kinda messed up but the TPs are there and can be edited.
    I just started up the Fuse and see the same here.
    The motor functions still not available thou.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Thnx to profster for posting this...

They have added some sats into the Sat list with the latest update.
    Many of the Circular sats have been added. The TP list for these sats is kinda messed up but the TPs are there and can be edited.
    I just started up the Fuse and see the same here.
    The motor functions still not available thou.
    I had a problem finding that as well! Finnally found it in TP list , pick sat. you want to scan then go to TP list click on any TP and motor options will come up.

Quote Originally Posted by cl2224 View Post
    I had a problem finding that as well! Finnally found it in TP list , pick sat. you want to scan then go to TP list click on any TP and motor options will come up.
    did that work.
    I had saw that before and it comes up in the TP Edit window when you click on any TP.
    I clicked on those two options but nothing happens. Those I think, are there to set/edit the Location and Position of that particular sat (110w for example).
    Those 2 settings should not be in that TP Edit menu, they should be in the Sat Edit menu.
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    did that work.
    I had saw that before and it comes up in the TP Edit window when you click on any TP.
    I clicked on those two options but nothing happens. Those I think, are there to set/edit the Location and Position of that particular sat (110w for example).
    Those 2 settings should not be in that TP Edit menu, they should be in the Sat Edit menu.
    Yes I forgot to mention you have to selsct motor mode in sat setup first, and you must have motor wired in and ready to scan or nothing will come up!