Junoir Member

PPV fury vs klitschko fight.

Hi can anyone confirm that the fury vs klitschko boxing fight will be shown on the Ultimate sports and events channel please.

tux tux tux
    search the epg reguarly.. and wait for it to show up

Pinball Wizard
    Box nation or BT Sports!!

it will be on neither of them - it will be, in the uk & ireland on sky sports box office. so, expect to be on the sports ppv channel, if it all goes well. or just watch on hbo! 4:45 PM EST/1:45 PM PST/9:45 PM BST,GMT/10:45 PM CET

Junoir Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by leader021 View Post
    it will be on neither of them - it will be, in the uk & ireland on sky sports box office. so, expect to be on the sports ppv channel, if it all goes well. or just watch on hbo! 4:45 PM EST/1:45 PM PST/9:45 PM BST,GMT/10:45 PM CET
    Yes, according to the EPG on Kodi it will be on HBO East

There's often a lot of cross-fertilization, however. The hows and whys of that I do not know. The Canelo/Cotto, for example, was an HBO PPV event but it was also carried on BT and BOXnation. It's often hard to know who all the carriers will be until shortly before the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    There's often a lot of cross-fertilization, however. The hows and whys of that I do not know. The Canelo/Cotto, for example, was an HBO PPV event but it was also carried on BT and BOXnation. It's often hard to know who all the carriers will be until shortly before the fight.
    it really depends where is the fight and who is the promoter(s). normally if it's in american soil (be it us, canada, mexico, puerto rico) it will be on ppv in the us and in premium channels in europe but the other way is also valid. also some, if not all fights in german soil are broadcasted in free-to-air television in germany, normally on rtl, who are transmitting this fight for free if you have a satellite dish pointed to astra 19.2E (it has the tagline "Kampf der Giganten" or "The Fight of the Giants" translated to english) and some fights might also be on sat.1, also free on that satellite. some fights on ukrainian soil or that have ukrainian fighters are broadcasted on the inter terrestrial channel (not inter+, the international variant). there is also boxing on wapa2 deportes, but you have to speak spanish to understand them.