Junoir Member

Freeze Trouble with IPTV Stalker and epg

I am having a problem I'm unable to watch any channels. I have reinstalled IPTV stalker, my donation is active, I havethe MAC address I found on kodi settings ,I do not have the option in IPTV stalker to send serial number, it does not show up in the configuration. When I try to watch any channels I get IPTV Stalker Authorization Failed. I have IPTV Stalker version 9.0.19. Can anyone help? pleasssseeeee....

Quote Originally Posted by desipoo View Post
    I am having a problem I'm unable to watch any channels. I have reinstalled IPTV stalker, my donation is active, I havethe MAC address I found on kodi settings ,I do not have the option in IPTV stalker to send serial number, it does not show up in the configuration. When I try to watch any channels I get IPTV Stalker Authorization Failed. I have IPTV Stalker version 9.0.19. Can anyone help? pleasssseeeee....
    IPTV Stalker version 9.0.19 is a Video Addon. This thread concerns the PVR Stalker Client NFPS. The IPTV Stalker Video Addon is a completely separate/different way to view Stalker Channels than using the PVR Stalker Client, which works in conjunction with the built-in Kodi Live TV feature. You don't need to have the IPTV Video Addon installed at all if you're using the PVR Stalker Client/Kodi Live TV feature.

Read this: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...3694#post83694

Fire From Within

Get the updated modified version here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...number-enabled and configure it as directed. You will need to link a fresh Mac.

Junoir Member
    I have tried numerous of times and I am unable to get anywhere with IPTV stalker, this is really frustrating, help would be greatly appreciated. Its loaded on to my android tv

I have tried numerous of times and I am unable to get anywhere with IPTV stalker, this is really frustrating, help would be greatly appreciated. Its loaded on to my android tv
    Open the link I posted in post #2 & decide which option you want to use. Follow the instructions contained in the relevant link to set up your chosen option. If you run into problems post for help in the relevant thread/forum with details such as device type, version of Kodi, what you have done so far & what error message you're getting.
    Last edited by dara; 11-26-2015 at 03:56 PM.

Junoir Member
    Thanks eureka,
    Last edited by desipoo; 11-26-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Junoir Member
    I found it thanks