Pinball Wizard

Avov Fuse - Laser's Review

Let's just start by saying that Avov has been leading the way on devices that carry IPTV and Kodi, The Fuse has a small and elegant looking device, it's pleasing to the eye and EASY to set up!!Main screen is user friendly and makes this device like any other Avov device a plug and play, Are you sick and tired of the Kodi Stalker addon and programs? having issues with them? Well Avov takes the useless hours of work with their Middleware Stalker app, the Mickey store provides other apps that are easy to use.

Back to my experience with the Fuse, it's quad core chip makes this device fast, and with 8 GB storage you have more than enough to play, Using my rocket i notice the fast connection and changing of channels. I have the DVBS2 which i;m trying out has we speak. How this differs from my other Avov devices is that for me it's faster than the Vixo 2 (not by much but noticeable), compare to the TVonline + i like that the Fuse has more storage and options like ATSC or DVB-S2

Would i recommend this Device to anyone? my answer is yes, yes and yes!!

Bottom line is that I'm not a company man that like to promote devices just to promote them, but Avov has proven to leading the way on IPTV and Kodi and with this device and more. The Fuse is top of the line and it shows from the time you turn it on!!! IMHO
    Last edited by Kimbo; 11-24-2015 at 09:31 PM.

My review of fuse

Ok here is my review of the fuse now that my wife has had it for a week. Simply put "She Loves It" and those are her words. She says that the picture quality is amazing compared to the fire tv stick and the nexus player, and one thing that I have realized women really don't see a difference between sd and hd so to get a woman to say that it is amazing. She likes the apps in mickyhop says that they load great and the fuse is easy to navigate. She dose not like the tvonline section says she like the kodi way better. The remote and the ninja guide with the fuse remote she says is a pain in the ass but she likes the regular guide. The remote is ok for her if you point it directly at the fuse. The biggest thing she says she loves is that the channels hardly buffer anymore with this box. I asked her to rate the box on a scale of 1 to 10 and she gave it a solid 9 she would have given it a 10 but the outdated hulu in the store she did not like. Also she loves that she can put her 4 terabyte hard drive in the usb and watch her movies and workout vids. So thanks to the avov team for making a product that even a woman can love. And thanks to the iptv staff for picking me in the fuse giveaway and keeping my wife off my back LOL!!!

Pinball Wizard
    Good review...Thanks!!!