Register
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timc1 View Post
    I didn't see that coming.
    you could follow his posts from yesterday and see where I gave him a chance. He failed to take that chance thou and instead decided to continue with the smarty pants attitude and calling a good member a bitch is unacceptable.
    I know you were not saying I did wrong, I just wanted to show it was not all just this cussing another member that got him banned, although that in itself would have been enough.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I stand by crazed 2.0 100%

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    I stand by crazed 2.0 100%
    I like how he claimed to be a sales rep, yet he couldn't write a proper paragraph about the problems he was having. Kinda glad he's gone : ) i would hate to see how he sold his product.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    you could follow his posts from yesterday and see where I gave him a chance. He failed to take that chance thou and instead decided to continue with the smarty pants attitude and calling a good member a bitch is unacceptable.
    I know you were not saying I did wrong, I just wanted to show it was not all just this cussing another member that got him banned, although that in itself would have been enough.
    I did follow his posts.I read here everyday and i knew the person from somewhere else all they did there was complain.He would go there ask questions and run down the service (steady). Then he came here and started the same thing.Yes the service has a few problems at times but for the most part it works good.He seems to be someone that will never be happy and never wants to do anything on his end that might help him.So he got what he deserved.Hopefully when and if he comes back he can take the help or just quit whining and move on.
    And of course i seen it coming lol.

Ps.On a good note Hello everyone.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829