Register
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I have 3 boxes my 2 fire tv 4k boxes won't play certain channels all of sudden but my Nvidia Shield is running smoothly. All 3 are on 75 mbps internet

After new update , it seems some android boxes are affected , AVOV and MAG Boxes are OK

yes every time I play a channel with mpeg2 it kicks me out of kodi back to the main menu on amazon fire tv 4k

Same here man

Quote Originally Posted by jerry1 View Post
    yes every time I play a channel with mpeg2 it kicks me out of kodi back to the main menu on amazon fire tv 4k
    Same here smh frustrating

People are being charged for very an inferior product at the moment. Limited HD, freezing, no PPV and compressed american SD channels . They should have made sure the system was working optimally before charging for this service. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by scorsese View Post
    People are being charged for very an inferior product at the moment. Limited HD, freezing, no PPV and compressed american SD channels . They should have made sure the system was working optimally before charging for this service. Just my opinion.
    people shouldn't buy it then if they know these things.No one is forcing anyone to buy. Just my opinion
    That being said, its working great for most people except for maintenance times.
    I gather darkness to please me...

yup same here very happy but i do have my days too

tux tux tux
    fox sports plays well here.. been watching champions league too.. and other major events..
    again its not the server getting overloaded.. its all the ppl using the same line as you also watching the event, and doing other stuff, as soon as you get to Amsterdam the overload will end they have plenty of bandwidth at the AIX. blame the isp, internet, your neighbors watching it in HD at another service, or whatever.

you are of cause entitled to your opinion, but the real solution is your decision because how do you expect nfps to react to this when it works for some and not for others. and what is the logical answer to overloading their bandwidth/server when it works here for example. how is that possible?

I bet they hear it everyday.. I have 100Mbit, my internet is fine. they stand in a dilemma answering that. it is nobodys internet, its a complicated animal that many companies try and sqeeze every penny out of every bit which result in bad routes at primetime, remember ppl are not just watching champions league on nfps/rocket/iks66 but on services that take up much more (of your) bandwidth too.

I agree with the audio encoding, that really needs to be fixed, but they are trying to give us a better resolution. I am sure they did not expect this changing the audio codec at the same time, and I really hope they will fix it too. coz it is a major showstopper.
    Last edited by tuxen; 11-28-2015 at 02:39 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

get a very big server maybe wish i could tell you the answer

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast