Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I have experienced the same issues that apun outlines. What NFPS needs to understand is that many subscribers get this service because of the live events that it offers. Movies and such can be gotten a hold of for free and in great quality from programs like Genesis. It is of utmost importance for this service to provide good quality live events without any buffering. Doing so will keep many if not all subscribers happy. Keep the sports and ppv events channels on HD AND 0 buffering and you will solve your complaints almost entirely.

hello

Since any days ago i hsee very much frezze or buffering in my channels, i have two paid services (boxes AVOV VIXo 2), and only see Spanish channels, iam in spain and i have 300 Mbps Fiber Optic Internet

Thanks

pedrer

tux tux tux
    damn I missed it, I really wanted to see that fight actually. I was at family.
    but what I can say is that the whole service (most if not all channels) started buffering for me yesterday very early morning here and in the afternoon, coming home today it was still freezing every now and then, I just ate and it was going on while I cooked and ate, it stopped 20-30 mins ago but I dont know if they are done fiddeling with the server to early to say. :/

you probably think i'm bs'ing.. believe me or not that is what I saw before I left and when I got home.. you can see the post I made when it started buffering, or it was more like it freezes for a short second it never comes to buffering sometimes cutting holes in the video stream, things like this makes it unwatchable for me : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...get-bad-freeze

obviously I can not say if this has been going on all the time since yesterday and up until 20-30 mins ago. what I can say also is that has happened before, its a weird kinda buffering like they are working on the trans/encoding server opening files and tools and saving things, or what ever they are doing.

please apun, i'm very sorry can we try again in the future please, I really want to see if i'm am affected too..
    it would also make good or final argumentation if it does (prove your theory; for good).
    Last edited by tuxen; 11-29-2015 at 08:43 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Seems to be running great on Kodi now. All fixed.

tux tux tux
    yeah it's been a while and it seems to be ok now.. I wonder if it has been going on since yesterday morning.
    oh well I couldn't really have been annoyed if it did since I was not home anyway.
    Last edited by tuxen; 11-29-2015 at 08:37 PM.

tux tux tux
    the fight is re-runned as I turned on the tv this morning.. wahey.. I was looking for live events.

I know one ufc fight that is coming up but its first the 12th.

edit: Theres always champions league but I dont know if the coming games will draw many viewers, as said I didn't have trouble watching this with friends but i'll try remember to tune in the following days.
    Last edited by tuxen; 12-01-2015 at 08:10 AM.

big dady please tell what system you are useing as the mag 254 has problems and i would be prudent for every one on this site to know whats best
    will look forward to your reply to myself or elevo

Apparently all channels are back in mp3 sound. But still buffering, but less, every 10 seconds for me. But all are in 480 now. I m sure AMC and others were in 576 or higher before.... The logos aren't as clearer than before....

As of last night on AMC and a few other channels the bufferrin was Horrible. I disabled all three codecs and it still was bad, reboot cleared cache etc and still horrible bufferrin....I wonder if upgrading to 16.0 beta versions will help?????
    AMC was so slow my kodi 15.2 was in slow motion moving the mouse around lmao.

Please fix and put back to mp3.

I am willing to help see how this affects different people with different setups, internet speeds, if cleared cache, kodi version etc. I'm on the East coast USA GMT -5. Let me know what channel to watch. We should do this at peak times and weekends and see what we all get

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast