Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted

Down Too Much buffering at peak times - Very poor Service

I have been using NFPS iks service for years and are very pleased with and then IPTV came out and I started using it. The IPTV service is not new anymore, but is still far from complete. Price goes up but service doesnt improve. At peak times and on Weekends, most of the channels are unwatchable. What is the point of having 1000 channels when you dont have the bandwidth to keep them running?

when ever there is a big sporting event the sport channel(s) is unwatchable (try fox sport 1 or 2 right now with Champion League games), 100's of channels are down (I have reported about 30 (Indian/Pakistani) channels my self more than once, but nothing is done for weeks to bring them back up and they are still down). I would understand when the service is new and they are catching up or figuring out the right bandwidth but this is not an excuse anymore.

I do not have problem paying the new price for the IPTV BUT only if the service works!

And yes a mod will comment, use the service and if you dont like it go sub for a higher monthly fee, which is unprofessional. Yes we are paying a lower fee than sub, but "paid" users we have the right to provide feed back whether that is negative or positive.

I am pretty sure many other users are frustrated like myself and would like the service improved.

Any word from NFPS to whether the buffering will ever be coped with at peak times ?
    My Rant ends.

EDIT: I should add my internet is 25mbps, so its not my internet.
    Last edited by apun; 11-24-2015 at 08:58 PM.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...er-maintenance and yes you do have a right to say what you think and even the guys who run the server want to stop all of this i get you i have bad freeze just like you today put i know they are working on it but that dont mean much when you cant watch tv

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...er-maintenance and yes you do have a right to say what you think and even the guys who run the server want to stop all of this i get you i have bad freeze just like you today put i know they are working on it but that dont mean much when you cant watch tv
    PPV channels are not my worries here, I saw that post. For me its all the other channels, Premium channels (HBO, TNT...etc), sports and some international.

Hopefully they can fix all these issues before the customers stop purchasing the service. tnx

speed is only one factor here, the quality of your service is just as important. There are plenty of threads to attest to this, thks...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

All good here. Loving my iptv!

For the past 2 weeks all the channels that i watch work fine so it may be the box you're using or some thing but if you read how many are saying running smooth lately so it's not only me
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

I agree that peak hours and weekends are unwatchable. I will not resub my service after watching the mods here shut down posts and ban people for stating their opinions. bad buffer is one thing , being treated poorly by staff is another.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by big dady View Post
    For the past 2 weeks all the channels that i watch work fine so it may be the box you're using or some thing but if you read how many are saying running smooth lately so it's not only me
    I am using my pc with kodi, 8GB RAM, and it doesnt buffer at other times (I even have AdvancedSettings.xml in kodi to help the buddering). Not sure if you watch Sports channels when big games are playing (Try Fox Sports 2 right now, not as bad as yesterday but still buffering every minute).

Or do you watch HBO/TNT/ESPN/PPV Sports with big fights/events?. It only buffers when there is special live event and many people are watching. On weekends though its a different story mostly all channels buffer, including international.
    Last edited by apun; 11-25-2015 at 09:58 PM.

Junoir Member
    I have had my MAG254 for about 5 months now and I can count on one hand how many times it has worked without freezing.

Overall I think it has been a disappointment.

Banned
    What boxes are you guys using? Just curious if there is a patern? Bad , Slow memory can be an issue? So what boxes are you guys using? What internet speeds do you have etc. This may help narrow it down some, As some have issues and others claim it's all smooth with little to no issues /

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast