Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    you can buy the Tuner with the box here http://avov.tv/vixo-fuse/
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

TV Addicted
    just picked up the fuse, love to Vixo 2 also, but the fuse is so small compared compated to the Vixo, so the fuse would be my choice to take with me when I travel, setting up VPN was easy. it asked me to do an update so I let it update, some weird music play's and I don't see a way to turn it down ? sounds like play station theme nice GUI , love the blue and black color. cant wait to try the local antenna Tuner. over all it's a really nice compact IPTV Box , Super Light weight and runs very smooth and runs really cool to touch.

VPN cant save password once I need to change it , it only saves it initially when setting up VPN for the first time. but after that you cant save it, for some reason it remembers the old password and no option to save new settings is displayed ? Also you can't add more then one VPN ? as I would like to be able to add a few, that would be nice, Hope Mickyhope and Avov read this post. once I have to change server address or password or anything else it doesn't remember it and their is no way to save the new information either, So I have to delete initial VPN set up and do a new set up all over again.

If I am doing something wrong, please point me in the right direction, would appreciate it.
    Last edited by TVTRAPPER; 12-18-2015 at 03:19 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234