Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    So then then only way for me to get the TVOnline to wrok is by pay the 105 Donation for the year? Or is that iptvprivateserver not going to work? Ever?

Thats what made the offer interesting when i bought the Vixo Fuse box

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    you would link that MAC with your rocket donation code
    Do that thru addy below

Code:
    https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket/

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ELEVO View Post
    So then then only way for me to get the TVOnline to wrok is by pay the 105 Donation for the year? Or is that iptvprivateserver not going to work? Ever?

Thats what made the offer interesting when i bought the Vixo Fuse box
    The only way to get the private server working thru the Avov is to pay for it, yes.
    The Avov receiver has nothing to do with the private server and what it may or may not have. The Avov only supplies the means to use it, if you have it.
    That is done thru the TVOnline app.

Not the only way your AVov FUSE receiver will work thou.
    There is the Channel Store found in your menus. There you will find apps to add or remove at your leisure. There is one app in there labeled as Kodi and another as TVAddons, both of which are a form of Kodi.
    Check into that and most anything is open thru that.

Gaining private server access is just a bonus supplied solely thru you, the receiver owner
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

yup the best of two worlds

Banned
    Thanks for the info guys, Yes I have Openelec now running with Kodi 15 on Gbox MX2 , But I also like the idea of Paid Service after seeing what a friend of mine get's for his Paid Service, Really Sweet and nice. I was looking into Rocket since you guys support it ) I will give it a shot. Hopefully paid works better then Kodi/Tvaddons and more stable? Thanks again for all your help ) Will update once I get this IPTV Going .

Banned
    Thanks for you all your help crazed, I was able to set it all up, I also set up my Favorite channels, So many, many channels, I am glad I understand a few languages or at least can make most of the ones I understand out )

I just need to find some kind of TV Guide as the channels seems to be all over the place, But in number order at least ) Then I will add Kodi, but not sure if I should add Kodi Via Mickey Hop or the one that seems to be pre installed waiting for me to install it. I would also love to add either Tvaddons or Beast, but I have to make sure its supported on this platform "Micky Hop" . Well Many Thanks, Will be Reviewing the Vixo Fuse Soon )

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    The only way to get the private server working thru the Avov is to pay for it, yes.
    The Avov receiver has nothing to do with the private server and what it may or may not have. The Avov only supplies the means to use it, if you have it.
    That is done thru the TVOnline app.

Not the only way your AVov FUSE receiver will work thou.
    There is the Channel Store found in your menus. There you will find apps to add or remove at your leisure. There is one app in there labeled as Kodi and another as TVAddons, both of which are a form of Kodi.
    Check into that and most anything is open thru that.

Gaining private server access is just a bonus supplied solely thru you, the receiver owner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123