Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    update: all the food is ordered for Thurs. & would like to thank Hoss for the fabulous discount. We had a couple of local shops donate ammo as well, I'm getting really excited and hope everything works out okay..keepin my fingers crossed on the weather...pics will be provided, thks guys..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

quick update: the event is cancelled for today and all weekend due to weather which may be severe by Sun., thks.....I'm really disappointed for myself and these vets..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

update: due to the continued bad weather our event for this weekend is cancelled. We are going to have the vets over to my house for a bbq and watch some shooting videos of the most popular events. I really got to hand it to these guys for their patience with these weather conditions. Hopefully this will give them a chance to socialize and get out of the rut for a bit. Will keep you all posted and thanks for listening.

update: The Sunday dinner with our 3 vets was a big success if I may brag. I would like to first thank Darren and the local VFW for all the help and support. The vfw supplied the transportation to and from and Darren helped with all the rest here. The meal was great and we had a real nice visit, made tentative plans for when we will get to go shooting at Darrens farm. He brought pics showing how wet the meadow in the valley was now so these guys understood we weren't just putting them off. I also had Darren give a reloading demo in the shop while I was getting all the dinner mess cleaned up and he did a fine job, I taught him well. I could go on forever but won't bore you with more, will keep ya all posted, thks..

update: got this pkg today from UPS and found this in it, the three vets we're working with sent me this for the Sunday dinner. I got pretty emotional over this, they also sent Darren something but he's working and haven't heard from him. I don't know what they sent him, will keep you all posted..
    004.jpg .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by K00lKatT; 06-10-2015 at 06:05 AM.

the dictator

koolkat do you compete in shooting contests??

yes, I do, every chance I get..this year the weather hasn't been good to us at all, so far...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12