Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooters Forum..

Due to the unfavorable weather conditions here, will be awhile before I can post any new findings or results. Don't let this discourage any others from posting. I would really like to see this forum stay alive with some active users, thks for your time and attention......K00l..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Ugh...will be up most of the nite transferring ballistic sheets to my lappy that goes to the ranges with me. I keep all my ballistic tables in an old Dell LT. I can't think of anything more boring than this job, but it has to be done...lol
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

waiting on UPS today for my new competition front rest, camera sent to California yesterday for repair. Will post more pics and results for this season when I'm able to post on the site, thks all, and if you have anything don't be timid to post...

What kind of smart phone are you running I'm using an android and use strelok and shooter for my tables

When I'm competing, the last thing I want on the range with me is a phone...just sayin

vs A old Dell laptop?? I meant as a replacement for the laptop lol.

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    When I'm competing, the last thing I want on the range with me is a phone...just sayin

geezer eyes like a larger screen, besides the fact others try to see it and I let them because the info is totally geared to my equipment and not theirs....catch my drift??

Glad you posted Radmacks, we need more people involved, let's see some pics pls...

Nikon called, camera on way back from Cali, they say it's fixed..here's hopin..

update on our vet's project..on the 14th, Thurs, myself and Darren a friend who's property we will be using are hosting three vets from the Truman VA hospital located here out for a shooting event. We came up with the idea over the winter and worked through the hospital, WWP(wounded warrior project) and the local VFW. After many obstacles and meetings our little outing for these guys is set for the 14th. The biggest obstacle was getting this cleared with no nurses, nannies or tag alongs attending. Our goal was to make these guys feel at home and enjoy a great outing and event. Will post pics when it's all over, thks for your time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast