Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    OK what is the best way to fix it without messing up again?
    It depends on what you want to do.

Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    I WOULD RATHER GET THE STALKER CLIENT NFPS 0.8.4 WORKING With the guide, if I go to configuration page and change the last 6 digits and leave the donation alone will
    that work, and just leave the IPTV STALKER 1.0.18 alone.

Fire From Within

As long as you start with a fresh Mac, unused by other clients like IPTV Stalker, the PVR Stalker NFPS client should work.

With your help, I think I finally got it-I will let you know!

did that through I had it but no luck, I spoke to soon. IPTV STALKER NPFS does not go to lunch but back to configure--but
    if I go to tv settings channel mgr I get channels but they will click on Group mgr I get a lot of groups--search for channels
    it says none of the connected PVR backends supports scanning for channels. I don't know?

Fire From Within

The IPTV Stalker NFPS ("Stalker Client NFPS) should be enabled, and nothing else in the PVR list.

djmcshain,

Here is what you need to do. First off, disable all IPTV Stalker addons including PVR SIMPLE CLIENT. Then go here and change MAC to something like this:

00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx --->make sure at least one of the x digits is different to what has been linked before.

https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket

Once new MAC has been linked go to your Stalker NFPS and configure using your donation, new MAC and make sure you change server to Rocket server. Once settings rte all set, enable this addon and turn on Live TV under settings. That should do the trick

Happy Day after Thanksgiving to everyone. Had some time so I went to settings reset everything out. Installed KODI 15.2, fusion tvaddons, metalkettle.co and then downloaded
    pvr.stalker nfps android arm 20151101.zip. Did not download IPTV Stalker 1.0.18.
    When I go to system info--pvr info pvr backend stalker/middeware channels 866. Stalker client & Stalker client nfps o.8.4 only pvr enabled after I configure stalker nfps it goes back to configure not lunch. Then when I go to the tvaddond bar with pictures,tv, video, music, programs and systems then I go to TV on channels I got them and they work but on Guide I get no Guide entries, how do I get that to work?

djmcshain,

Did you include your donation when you setup Stalker Client NFPS version 0.8.4? This is very important. Without it your guide will not pull correctly.
    Last edited by littlepr; 11-28-2015 at 02:17 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast