Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    I just went back in pvr stalker to check-I got active portal rocket mac address last 3 hex group check donation # check rocket all good why does it not work

did it just like you said and checked it twice not working any ideal?

Fire From Within

Which "client" are you trying to configure? I suggest explaining what you have done, but also which tutorial you are following, so we're on the same page.

I think you are saying that you already have a MAC that was linked to a donation, but you can't get that one to work with what ever you are trying to configure

OK, I have a MyGica 1800e your post #1 11-12-15 Kodi addons for NFPS,Rocket and 66 IPTV. I had #1 IPTV STALKER 1.0.18 and it was working with a linked mac address.
    I was trying to get the guide so I disabled my IPTV Stalker 1.0.18 and went to PVR STALKER NFPS I put on portal rocket next 3 hex group and last donation checked it twice
    it doesn't go to lunch just back to configure. I must be missing a step???

Fire From Within

Well, the problem is that your MAC and credentials for IPTV Stalker (either version) will not work with the PVR Stalker NFPS, because the serial number that is generated as default will be different. You can link a MAC that you want to use with PVR Stalker NFPS, and switch to the one for IPTV Stalker if you want to use it.

dara, thanks for your help I am close--I think.
    I have IPTV STALKER 1.0.18 name Rocket url http://portal.privateserver.tv custom mac address 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX send serial # on custom serial off.
    STALKER CLIENT NFPS 0.8.4 active portal IPTV ROCKET mac address 00:00:00:XX:XX:XX: the same last digits as above donation 12#'s 113 days left XMLTV english only connection timeout 60 seconds.
    what do I have to change please.
    Thanks

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    STALKER CLIENT NFPS 0.8.4 active portal IPTV ROCKET mac address 00:00:00:XX:XX:XX: the same last digits as above donation 12#'s 113 days left XMLTV english only connection timeout 60 seconds.
    what do I have to change please.
    Thanks

This won't work, as the check donation wouldn't have accepted the MAC, if you had changed it to that... and if it did, it wasn't supposed to. If you are changing the MAC, you still have to use the "00:1A:78" prefix, with something different for the last 6.

are the settings right? on the check rocket page I have for the mac address 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX for both.
    on the configure for IPTV STALKER 1.0.18 I have mac address 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX
    on the configure for STALKER SIMPLE CLIENT 0.8.4 I have mac address 00:00:00:XX:XX:XX the same as above so on the check rocket page they are both the same
    only different the configure pages for both. but they have the same last 6 digits

Fire From Within

Did you understand what I wrote in post #15? You can't use the same mac with IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker NFPS, no matter what you do.

OK what is the best way to fix it without messing up again?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast