iPTV picture quality question

I am a complete newbie to this format. I currently have a Sat dish (1.9) on a community setting in Spain and I watch FTA via y single feed Sky box, but wanted to be able to watch sports and movies and especially my own football teams matches.

I have been trying KODI but the free live matches are pretty poor quality obviously due to the free content etc. So was considering a full paid iPTV package, which I know will give me nearly all the football I want and all the Sky stuff, but am unsure of the quality of the picture, as I have only experienced the free stuff and would not pay to watch this bad quality. I have a wifi broadband connection and on checking regularly I have an average of 10 megs speed (pretty good for here in Spain).

But my question is this I could go down the card sharing route which is cheaper and probably better quality pictures but doesn't give me the football that I want, or go for a paid iPTV system which will give me all the football but am unsure of the picture quality, can any of you give me any help or clarification, bearing in mind I am not technically minded and only just getting a minor grasp on how it all work.

Thank in anticipation

So much depends on your individual setup: equipment used, proper configuration & tweaks, broadband quality, wired v wireless connection etc. Certainly the quality of a paid IPTV package is a lot better than the free options you get on Kodi for the mostpart, in my opinion.

My advice to you would be to pay US$10 for a one month donation to IKS66 & choose IPTV & Free IKS. It's important that you use the official site:

Code:
    http://iks66.com/
    That's the only way you'll know for sure, & at the end of a month you'll know for definite if it's for you or not.

The only reason I'm suggesting IKS66 & not Rocket or NFPS is that IKS66 accept monthly donations & the other two don't. I have donations with all three & for me the picture quality of the UK sports channels is usually excellent on all three, despite the UK Sports channels being in SD. Others may have a different experience - that's why you have to test it for yourself with your current setup & see if your happy with it.

Thanks for the advice will give it a go, but do I need any special equipment to get the months sub?
    Last edited by Happyhotspur; 11-14-2015 at 01:45 PM.

No, just a credit/debit Visa card that's valid for international transactions!

if you can get Kodi already you're ready to set up. Maybe further down the line if you're happy you may want to look into getting a more up to date or better device but right now there's absolutely no need.

I have to get a mac address too?

Once I have paid do I have to do anything technical?

What does IPTV video resolutions sending out to the Internet? Is it SD or HD?

both its up to them even 1080p