Veteran's Day...

To all the men & women who are, or have served our military; have a great and safe Vet's Day. To all the other folks please if you know a vet, tell them thanks. They deserve all our best...it takes but a moment and the return is tenfold, thks..
    Last edited by K00lKatT; 11-11-2015 at 01:48 PM.
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

most of the outdoor events cancelled here due to severe weather threats...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Fire From Within

I'm not sure if Canada celebrates as well, even though 11/11 is Armistice Day as well.

yes i must say thank you for keeping my family safe and free

Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I'm not sure if Canada celebrates as well, even though 11/11 is Armistice Day as well.

in Canada it's called Remembrance Day as opposed to Veterans Day.
    My late grandfather who served in WW2, always called it Armistice Day.
    This day is a special day and I give thnx to all vets and all nations who fight for world good.

C/P
    Armistice Day is commemorating every year on 11 of November to mark the armistice signed between the Allies of World War I and Germany at Compiègne, France, for the cessation of hostilities on the Western Front of World War I, which took effect at eleven o'clock in the morning—the "eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month" of 1918.
    The date was declared a national holiday in many allied nations, and coincides with Remembrance Day and Veterans Day, public holidays.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Pinball Wizard
    Thank you for all that served!!!There are a couple of Veterans in my family so I took them for Lunch and later dinner...My treat!!! o the below

Applebee’s – Restaurant offering veterans and active military a free meal from open to close on Nov. 11.

Bob Evans
    – Veterans and active military personnel get the choice of a free breakfast menu item on Nov. 11.

Bonefish Grill
    – Veterans and active military get free Bang Bang Shrimp on Nov. 11.

California Pizza Kitchen
    – Veterans and active military personnel can choose a free entrée from a list of pizzas, salads and pastas.

Carrabba’s — All veterans and active duty service members get a free appetizer November 9 through 15.

Cheeseburger in Paradise – Free burger with fries on Nov. 11.

Chili’s – Veterans and active military personnel get free meal from a selection of items.

Cracker Barrel – Veterans receive free Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake on Nov. 11; 10% of sales from the cake will go to the USA Transition 360 Alliance.

Dairy Queen – Select Dairy Queen locations will offer free $5 lunches on Veterans Day from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; offer includes the following locations: Noblesville DQ Grill & Chill at 5625 Pebble Village Ln, Carmel DQ Grill & Chill at 9802 N Michigan Rd, Meridian St DQ Grill & Chill at 9040 N Meridian St, Indy DQ Grill & Chill at 2425 National Ave, and Greencastle DQ Grill & Chill in Greencastle

Denny’s – Veterans and active military get Free Build Your Own Grand Slam from 5 a.m. to noon on Nov. 11. Find more information here

Dunkin’ Donuts – Free medium hot or iced coffee on Nov. 11.

FATZ Café — Veterans and active military get a free World Famous Calabash Chicken meal on November 11.

Fazoli’s – Veterans and active military get free Build Your Own Pasta on Nov. 11.

Golden Corral – Free thank you dinner on Military Appreciation Night (Nov. 11 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.).

Great Clips – Veterans get free haircuts on Nov. 11. In addition, customers who come in for haircuts on Nov. 11 will receive a free haircut card that they can give to a veteran.More information here

Hooters –
    Veterans and active military get a free menu item of their choice of a pre-selected menu on Nov. 11.

IHOP
    – Free Red, White & Blue pancakes for veterans and active military from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Nov. 11.

Krispy Kreme — Krispy Kreme is offering a free doughnut and small coffee to all veterans on November 11 at participating locations.

Krystal
    — Active and retired military receive a free Krystal Chicken or Sausage Biscuit from 6 AM to 11:00 AM on November 11.

Little Caesars – Veterans and active military personnel receive a free $5 Hot-N-Ready lunch combo, which includes a small deep dish pizza and a 20-ounce drink

Logan’s Roadhouse
    — In addition to the 10% military discount offered every day, military and former military guests will also receive a free dessert on November 11.

Long John Silver’s – Offering a free 2-piece fish basket to our veterans this week at participating locations.

Lyft – Veterans will be able to use the service for free transportation to jobs, interviews and other employment events.

Meineke – Veterans and active military get free basic oil change on Nov. 11.

O’Charley’s – Veterans and active duty service members get a free $9.99 meal on November 9, as well as free pie on November 11.

Olive Garden – Veterans and active military eat free from selection of entrées. Family members dining with them also get 10% off their meals.

On the Border — Veterans and active duty military can enjoy a free meal from the “Create Your Own Combo menu” on November 11.

Outback Steakhouse
    – Veterans and active military personnel receive free Bloomin’ Onion and beverage on Nov. 11; deployed personnel can get a rain check for the offer.

Ponderosa – Veterans and active military receive free buffet on Nov. 11 from 4 p.m. to close.

Red Lobster
    – Veterans and active military receive their choice of free appetizer or dessert; offer good from Nov. 9 through Nov. 12.

Red Robin – Veterans and active military personnel get free Red’s Tavern Double burger with bottomless steak fries on Nov. 11.

Ruby Tuesday
    — Veterans, active duty and reserve service members get a free appetizer on November 11.

Starbucks — Veterans, active duty service members and spouses get a free tall coffee on November 11 at participating locations.

Sticky Fingers — Veterans, active, inactive or retired servicemen and servicewomen get a free entrée up to a $12.99 value on November 11. In addition to the free meal, veterans who dine-in get a coupon valued at $10 to be used on their next visit.

Texas Roadhouse – Veterans and active military get free meal from pre-selected menu plus choice of drink.

TGIFridays — Veterans and active duty military get a free lunch from a select menu on November 11 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Uber – Veterans will be able to use the service for free transportation to jobs, interviews and other employment events.

Uno Pizzeria & Grill
    – Veterans and active military get a free entrée or individual pizza with an entrée or pizza purchase of equal or greater value on November 11.

White Castle
    – Veterans and active military get free breakfast slider with choice of small coffee or small drink.

So if you know a veteran, take him/her out!!
    Last edited by Kimbo; 11-11-2015 at 07:27 PM.