Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisjr View Post
    I'm unable to access the setup menu as well. The app is running fine, just can't access the settings menu in the top right when clicking. All the other buttons appear when you click, just not the 4 in the top right-hand corner. I've quit and restarted and reinstalled. Maybe it's a bug in the latest version? I've notified the developer of the issue.
    i would look for an earlier version just to make certain that you can access the settings. You can reload this version once you understand how to navigate.

Confirmed the newest version actually works fine. You have to click the Menu button on the FireTV remote to access the settings now. He changed where the settings were located. If you can't find it, shoot me a message.

Junoir Member
    Will this also work for Fire phone? Thanks much

Excellent instructions! Worked perfectly for me! Thank you for making this, I was getting frustrated trying to figure out a way to get my Firestick to work.

Junoir Member
    I have fire tv stick was working fine with stb emulator, was connected to paid server and working fine. It wasn't connecting to the portal and I had read online that we had to update to emulate 6.11. I update the emulator, it loads fine but I am missing the top 4 icon that we used to get so, we can enter the paid server info. when I click on my fire tv stick remote button (button which has three lines) the windows comes up but only option on it is "exit" other options are missing from there too. Any advise?

Junoir Member
    Can i just use these steps for the Amazon Fire TV rather than the stick? I'd assume so but just want to confirm...

I'm presently trying to solve this mystery....

update: many hours of reading and trial-and-error loading and linking has resulted in no success.

i have linked my rocket donations with several of my sticks and one of my fire tvs. i used the suggested emulator from the IPTV Rocket Server section - stbemu-rocket-armv7........and can't access the settings hidden menu. when using the "three-line" button on the remote, there are non-selectable items, which means i am unable to add any of the portal or MAC information.

i've also tried several other emulators with no success - pro, non pro 6.11 and have removed and replaced and redone MAC addresses on the papiao verification site. i'm pretty good with loading and understanding how to access and load, but right now i'm clueless in making this work.

anyone else out there using fire tv or stick with a rocket donation with success?
    Last edited by freeze; 08-23-2015 at 12:42 AM.

Junoir Member
    There is a new one 6.13 working very well with fire tv or stick.

Junoir Member
    Stb Emu wont load. Any help would be appreciated I'm using the newest version 6.13.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast