Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gamb View Post
    i added the http:/ now i have screen to click all. tried a couple of channels(auto starting ,that i do not like).tried rebooting ,i am using 21 on stb. i plan to upgrade to newer and try it.does anyone know how to stop auto starting of channels? the guide on this form is Great for setting up on fire stick! thanks
    Look for my newest post -Fire TV/Fire Stick Channel Surf Fix

Codec

I followed the instructions all the way on a fireTV box but i'm getting "Install Codec" with MX Player Pro APK Full Patched v1.7.37.
    I tried with MX Player Pro APK with Neon Codec v1.7.37 and I get " Can't play this link" on any channel.Any advise?
    Last edited by levyjo; 03-04-2015 at 11:38 AM. Reason: adding more facts

you may have been trying a channel that was down. to ensure that you have everything loaded properly go to the videoclub icon and ensure that you can play one of the VODs.

can you guys help me i get this error on aftv stick when i am trying to go to the settings on stb emulator 0.5.25 i got mx sideloaded also. 2015-04-02.jpg

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by manni48 View Post
    can you guys help me i get this error on aftv stick when i am trying to go to the settings on stb emulator 0.5.25 i got mx sideloaded also. 2015-04-02.jpg
    Don't click/select on the "settings" on the main screen. It doesn't work in the EMU. The real settings are on the top right corner. The first icon will have the portal settings, and the 'three dot menu' which may not be easily seen on the far right controls the operation of the emu.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Don't click/select on the "settings" on the main screen. It doesn't work in the EMU. The real settings are on the top right corner. The first icon will have the portal settings, and the 'three dot menu' which may not be easily seen on the far right controls the operation of the emu.
    the problem is that i dont have the Rc icons that appear on the screen. how do i get those to appear. dsd.jpg
    Last edited by manni48; 04-02-2015 at 06:20 PM.

Fire From Within

Hit your return or stop button to get the screen to return. If it doesn't, restart your box and restart the emu to see if you are actually connecting to the server, assuming that you had set that up per instructions. If you see a increasing yellow bar, you are connecting, if not, you need to find a video on how to configure an emu installation.

Hit your return or stop button to get the screen to return. If it doesn't, restart your box and restart the emu to see if you are actually connecting to the server, assuming that you had set that up per instructions. If you see a increasing yellow bar, you are connecting, if not, you need to find a video on how to configure an emu installation.
    the problem is i cant access the settings at all so there is no way for me to connect to the server. what version is the most stable i do get the yellow bar just cant get to the settings
    Last edited by manni48; 04-02-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Fire From Within

You have to mouse over the settings on the top right to initially set up the box. The one with the multibar is where you set up the portal to the server settings. The one over to the far right will allow you to select the media player, as well as to exit from the emulator. I don't know if you can mouse with the firetv stick, but that's how you set up the emu.

Please read post #7 on this thread, or look for other stickies on how to set up the emulator.

Here's one for generic pc and android setup:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...V-STB-Emulator

You have to mouse over the settings on the top right to initially set up the box. The one with the multibar is where you set up the portal to the server settings. The one over to the far right will allow you to select the media player, as well as to exit from the emulator. I don't know if you can mouse with the firetv stick, but that's how you set up the emu.
    I'm unable to access the setup menu as well. The app is running fine, just can't access the settings menu in the top right when clicking. All the other buttons appear when you click, just not the 4 in the top right-hand corner. I've quit and restarted and reinstalled. Maybe it's a bug in the latest version? I've notified the developer of the issue.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast