Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    not sure i understand. if you've successfully gotten to step 16, then you've successfully entered all of your info. hit the home button on your fire tv stick remote and then go down to settings and then over to manage all installed applications. now go down until you see STB Emulator and "force stop" the app and then launch it. tell me what you get.

update: i've duplicated your issue and it appears that you haven't entered settings by using the bluetooth mouse or mouse emulator. do you have a bluetooth device capable of emulating a mouse? if not, you will need to obtain one and begin at step 5.
    Last edited by freeze; 02-24-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Hello Everyone, so i tried to put the STB EMU on the Amazon fire tv, and i encountered some errors,
    First it stated there was a authentication problem as well with some emulator message i cannot remember, it advised me to restart i just get a black screen, when i power it down and reload it back up i do see the profile page but it only has TEST PORTAL so i am stuck at this point, any ideas would be greatly appreciated...Thanks J

i am using NYKO PRO that has mouse and keyboard! tried force stop then launch same area that looks like a remote!

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    not sure i understand. if you've successfully gotten to step 16, then you've successfully entered all of your info. hit the home button on your fire tv stick remote and then go down to settings and then over to manage all installed applications. now go down until you see STB Emulator and "force stop" the app and then launch it. tell me what you get.

update: i've duplicated your issue and it appears that you haven't entered settings by using the bluetooth mouse or mouse emulator. do you have a bluetooth device capable of emulating a mouse? if not, you will need to obtain one and begin at step 5.

i am using NYKO PRO that has mouse and keyboard! tried force stop then launch same area that looks like a remote!my mouse works! i click on top right side and i get a white box with
    exit
    service
    infor
    menu
    setup
    keyboard
    i try to select one ,but the screen goes off!
    i used !.iptvprivateserver.tv/ i read where i should leave the http:// OFF ??
    is this wrong?
    thanks

thanks for help

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post

Last edited by gamb; 02-25-2015 at 03:19 PM.

stb emulator

i added the http:/ and reloaded everything! after launching emulator i have blue screen with bar running(loading).i have had this for an hour ,is this normal or?? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamb View Post
    i am using NYKO PRO that has mouse and keyboard! tried force stop then launch same area that looks like a remote!my mouse works! i click on top right side and i get a white box with
    exit
    service
    infor
    menu
    setup
    keyboard
    i try to select one ,but the screen goes off!
    i used !.iptvprivateserver.tv/ i read where i should leave the http:// OFF ??
    is this wrong?
    thanks

thanks for help

you running the mxplayer or internal

Can you possibly provide instructions for the fire tv?? Thanks

stb emulator

Quote Originally Posted by jortiz31877 View Post
    i added the http:/ now i have screen to click all. tried a couple of channels(auto starting ,that i do not like).tried rebooting ,i am using 21 on stb. i plan to upgrade to newer and try it.does anyone know how to stop auto starting of channels? the guide on this form is Great for setting up on fire stick! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jortiz31877 View Post
    Same instructions as the stick. use the guide in this post.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast