Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Best Android Box

Hello Guys

Newbie here wondering if anyone can suggest the best Android Box right now to purchase.

Something for streaming live tv and sports

not a member
    This has been asked many time. Try using the search tool.

Quote Originally Posted by stallion35 View Post
    Hello Guys

Newbie here wondering if anyone can suggest the best Android Box right now to purchase.

Something for streaming live tv and sports
    I bought a Rikomagic MK902ll I like it, its faster cpu

they have like 1,000 out there need to read up

Junoir Member
    alucard...WOW what help you are...tks the welcoming response..i guess you missed the part that I am a newbie..as u can see from posts.......

asft, I did read up....a lot of boxes say a lot of things but for a newbie who knows nothing its hard..

its ok guys, if you don't want to answer its fine...

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    we could answer threads with this question all day long
    Is why we try to get some good sticky threads on the boards so people can see and add in as well.
    The one below doesn't have an over abundance of info but is one such thread.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...why-and-rating
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Nvidia Shield, expensive but awesome

ROAMING
    Minix Neo X8H Plus….very capable specs…I run one and it is quite amazing.

not a member
    Quote Originally Posted by stallion35 View Post
    alucard...WOW what help you are...tks the welcoming response..i guess you missed the part that I am a newbie..as u can see from posts.......

asft, I did read up....a lot of boxes say a lot of things but for a newbie who knows nothing its hard..

its ok guys, if you don't want to answer its fine...
    It's not that I do not want to help but most people that ask this question are new to this and this question has been asked many time and answered many times. It get's tiresome answering the same questions over and over when all you have to do is use the search tools or look at the stickies in the proper section.

Everyone here will have their own opinion on what box is best and you will still not know what box is best for you. I personally like the Fire TVs. I like them because they are easy to get, have a quad core, 2 Gigs of Ram, 8 Gigs storage expandable to 128 or use an external drive, and I can load whatever I want on it.

Most people here like the Avov and I am sure they are decent boxes and are good if you mostly looking for a plug and play device, what I don't like about them are that they only have 1 gig of ram and if you plan on running Kodi it will push the limits. The other thing I don't like about them is that you can only install for their app store so you are limited on what you can put on the box unless you root the device which then you have no support for it anymore. For example if a new version of Kodi comes out, you will not be able to update it until they update it in the app store which may take some time.

Look for a minimum of a quad core with 2 gig of ram. Make sure that you have enough storage for what you are going to use it for or at least expandable but 8 gig should be plenty. If you have a 4K TV then you might want to get a 4K compatible device. If you want to fully control what goes on your device then you may want to get a device that allows you to load anything on your device and not just from their app store.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    It's not that I do not want to help but most people that ask this question are new to this and this question has been asked many time and answered many times. It get's tiresome answering the same questions over and over when all you have to do is use the search tools or look at the stickies in the proper section.

Everyone here will have their own opinion on what box is best and you will still not know what box is best for you. I personally like the Fire TVs. I like them because they are easy to get, have a quad core, 2 Gigs of Ram, 8 Gigs storage expandable to 128 or use an external drive, and I can load whatever I want on it.

Most people here like the Avov and I am sure they are decent boxes and are good if you mostly looking for a plug and play device, what I don't like about them are that they only have 1 gig of ram and if you plan on running Kodi it will push the limits. The other thing I don't like about them is that you can only install for their app store so you are limited on what you can put on the box unless you root the device which then you have no support for it anymore. For example if a new version of Kodi comes out, you will not be able to update it until they update it in the app store which may take some time.

Look for a minimum of a quad core with 2 gig of ram. Make sure that you have enough storage for what you are going to use it for or at least expandable but 8 gig should be plenty. If you have a 4K TV then you might want to get a 4K compatible device. If you want to fully control what goes on your device then you may want to get a device that allows you to load anything on your device and not just from their app store.

thank you soooo much alucard....I apologize and again thank you for your input.....and thank you to all who also replied with their feedback.....now I can do my homework......

site rocks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast