Question Ninja EPG & PVR Stalker Client NFPS url?

Hey! Can I ask for some help? I've inputted all my donation info into the latest Stalker Client NFPS configuration screen but I keep seeing around his URL in relation to Ninja EPG.

Code:
    https://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX/donation/XXXXXXXXXXXXX/fname/NFPSF1
    Where do I put this link? I've set up my time zone, Donation code, my last 6 digits of my MAC and what XMLTV File I want (English Only) in the configuration screen on Kodi. I'd also like to ask, how do I actually view the Ninja EPG's guide? When visiting **********, my guide looks nothing like the guide on their background image? Am I missing something or is this done via a skin? I've been researching my head off at this, and there is so much saturated information around! I just need the nod from someone that I'm going in the right direction?

Thanks!

Edit: Realised that the look of the guide on their website is actually the Amber theme.
    Last edited by rossws; 11-10-2015 at 12:25 AM.

Fire From Within

You don't enter this url in the PVR Stalker NFPS. You just select Full or English, and enter your donation number.

Hey Dara ,
    have things changed? I am not seeig all my channels any more with stalker 083 and using **********/NFPSED.xml anymore

Junoir Member
    I'm having a difficult time as well with the new release. Do we need to go to papiao and remove the serial, password, etc... with the new version since it's not asking for these numbers?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by infectedtrut View Post
    Hey Dara ,
    have things changed? I am not seeig all my channels any more with stalker 083 and using **********/NFPSED.xml anymore
    The url changed a couple weeks ago. If all you use is PVR Stalker, I suggest you use the configuration-simplified PVR Stalker NFPS, which only requires your MAC and your donation number. See the EPG forum of the Kodi Discussion for more info

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by chriscoleman View Post
    I'm having a difficult time as well with the new release. Do we need to go to papiao and remove the serial, password, etc... with the new version since it's not asking for these numbers?
    You will need a fresh MAC to use the new NFPS version. The new version generates its own internal serial number, however you won't be able to use that MAC with a different client, like IPTV Stalker or the full PVR Stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The url changed a couple weeks ago. If all you use is PVR Stalker, I suggest you use the configuration-simplified PVR Stalker NFPS, which only requires your MAC and your donation number. See the EPG forum of the Kodi Discussion for more info
    hey dara,
    I was able to install PVR STALKER NFPS and get it working but I am still missing all the premium channels like hbo, cinemax, etc...
    I am only showing 1 showtime. whats going on here?

Fire From Within

Might be a memory issue on certain devices. Make sure you also clear data in the TV settings on the Kodi Settings, or use the smaller English epg setting.