Kodi on HTPC vs G-box-Q Performance of IPTV Stalker & PVR Stalker Client on each.

I have an Intel NUC DN2830FYKH and a Matricom G-Box-Q, both running Jarvis 16.0 Alpha 4. I have spent the last few days learning to set up IPTV Stalker addon and the PVR Stalker Client on both boxes. The procedure I used was do the IPTV Stalker first to see if the MAC I have linked is usable. When I get it to work I disable it and use the same setup info to set up the PVR Stalker Client. In general the Kodi on the NUC performs much better than the Matricom box. Which is to be expected based on their specs. On the NUC the playback on the live channels tends to buffer a bit depending on time of day, and sometimes the buffering is too bad to put up with. The PPV and premium satellite channels perform much better. I general on the NUC, IPTV Stalker performs better than the PVR Stalker Client, it loads faster (no wait for guide to load) and playback is better, less buffering and dropouts. Both programs are acceptable to me, you will need to try both. The Matricom box with the latest firmware is another story. The PVR Stalker Client takes up to 5-10 minutes to load, using the **********/NFPSE.xml address and sometimes never finishes loading. After the guide loads a good number of the channels have no information just a black strip in their slot. Many of the channels do not load I get Working and a spinning progress indicator. The channels that do play buffer to the point that I won't try to watch them, and when I stop playback I get a black screen for about 10 seconds before the guide reappears. The IPTV Stalker addon performs almost as well as on the NUC i believe this is just do to the differences in the box specs. Hope you mhave found this post useful.

Update on the G-Box-Q and PVR Stalker Client. Today I disabled auto update on the PVR Stalker Client and performance is comparable to that on the NUC. Guide loads much much faster than before buffering is acceptable on all the channels I have tried so far.