Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Mind is boggled: Stalker Client & iVue Guide help?

Hey! So I've got a dilemma. I've got myself a donation for IPTV Stalker (iptvprivateserver) but I've been having trouble setting up the default Stalker Client with iVue TV Guide for days now?

I've tried iVue with both the Default Stalker Client that comes pre-installed with Kodi and I've also tried it with pvr.stalker.nfps however I can't seem to get the streams to link to the channels on the iVue guide? Is there a specific way to do this? I've been searching and searching and I've tried 100 million things, I'm not lost of to what might work, and I'm a bit scared I'm missing the obvious because I've been trying to fix it and get it working for so long! I've watched about a days worth of youtube videos but still to no solution.

My MAC address seems to be working absolutely fine, and when I access the streams via the TV option on Kodi's home screen it plays great, it just won't stream when going through iVue TV Guide.

The streams from Stalker client and pvr.stalker both seem to be working, but just not linking up with the iVue guide, I can't seem to set it as a stream source? Are you guys able to help me out? I think I'm posting this in the right place? If not please do tell me where to post it !

I've got the most recent Kodi running on Amazon's Firestick if that's any use?

Thanks for your help! It's 100% appreciated. I'm going to have no hair left by the end of the night!

You're encouraged to use the latest PVR Stalker NFPS. It includes a built in program guide, EPG Ninja. Here is the thread pertaining to the latest version of PVR Stalker NFPS.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...er-Client-NFPS
    Last edited by ilan; 11-09-2015 at 12:10 AM.

********** is where I got pvr.stalker from, that's all set up on my firestick and working but just not with iVue Guide? Is there something I'm missing? I've entered the last 6 digits of my MAC, my Donation code, changed the connection timeout to 60 sec? XMLTV File is English Only, Active Portal is NFPS. Thanks for your help BTW.

iVue is a program guide for IPTV Stalker, the video add-on. EPG Ninja is built into the latest PVR Stalker NFPS. At one time iVue interfaced with PVR Stalker, but not for some time.

Here is the latest EPG Ninja thread...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...e-Clairvoyants
    Last edited by ilan; 11-09-2015 at 12:24 AM.

Oh right, that kinda makes sence now. So to get iVue I'd need IPTV Stalker? (I'm guessing thats like the free one and not for donations?) So for the PVR Stalker NFPS I have to use EPG Ninja? If this is right, how do I access the EPG Ninja on Kodi? Is that a Program guide?

No, to function, both PVR Stalker and IPTV Stalker require a donation. The latest version of IPTV Stalker that works in conjunction with iVue Guide is IPTV Stalker 9.0.21. It is available here...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...ght=ivue+guide

You'll need to read up on configuring security for IPTV Stalker, as it now requires a MAC, serial number, device codes and signature. There are quite a few stickies that deal with the topic.

EPG Ninja is built into the latest PVR Stalker. If you download the latest version of PVR Stalker that I allluded to above, the EPG Ninja guide will be included in the build.

Can I have PVR Stalker and IPTV Stalker installed and enabled at the same time or will this cause conflict?

You will hear different stories. Some have had trouble with both enabled. Fortunately, I have not. However, if you switch between the two, you may have to create a new session key for PVR Stalker, which requires downloading the channels and EPG Ninja guide again. This can take several minutes. Thus, you may want to use one or the other during a viewing session. Experience will tell.

I'd probably get the PVR client working first and then add IPTV Stalker after everything is running smoothly.

Absolutely marvelous! With the guide you sent me it pointed out something which I was missing! I forgot to enable "Send Serial Number" on IPTV Stalker! Knew it would be something I'm missing because I've been looking at it for so long! Fab! So I enabled and configured epg ninja pvr.stalker and set that up so it was all working, then I disabled it and then installed IPTV Stalker from the link you sent, set it up following the instructions and now it's all working! I really appreciate your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast