Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalker tv

Junoir Member

Stalker tv

I think i read somewhere that,if you have a donation with rocket for iptv you automatically have stalker.Is this correct or do i need to download it,and if so which is the best source,not clone.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    I think i read somewhere that,if you have a donation with rocket for iptv you automatically have stalker.Is this correct or do i need to download it,and if so which is the best source,not clone.

Although to some this statement above maybe dosen't make sense,but to me it does,i have read and read pages on it to no avail,mainly because there are several stickies on how to download,but then it says must be running kodi 15.0 or higher.My box is a T6 with kodi 14.2 and the advice i gather is it isn't installed with this version,because even following the instructions in the stickies for checking for stalker after confirming the mac address with papiao tv.
    Is it best to wait till a new file comes out updating kodi for the T6 that supposedly WILL have stalker already in it.

TV Addicted
    If you're talking about the new PVR Stalker Client NFPS it only works with Kodi 15.0 and up.. Kodi 14.2 has PVR Stalker Client already pre loaded. IPTV Stalker is an add-on just like Genesis. In my opinion, PVR Stalker Client / NFPS is much better and Comes with a guide.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BTG_Tiger View Post
    If you're talking about the new PVR Stalker Client NFPS it only works with Kodi 15.0 and up.. Kodi 14.2 has PVR Stalker Client already pre loaded. IPTV Stalker is an add-on just like Genesis. In my opinion, PVR Stalker Client / NFPS is much better and Comes with a guide.

thanks for that info,i appreciate it.........is there a tutorial or sticky how i find it or don't i need to

TV Addicted
    Go to system, add-on, install from repository if it is not found in the video apps.

TV Addicted
    He is talking about PVR Stalker client, Not IPTV Stalker add-on. You can download PVR Stalker client NFPS here. http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...er-Client-NFPS Download is in the Code at the bottom. You will need to upgrade Kodi to atleast 15.0 to run pvr stalker client nfps, but i suggest the lastest version 15.2.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    Go to system, add-on, install from repository if it is not found in the video apps.
    Just tried this,couldn't find the video apps,brought up the repository screen and it dosen't allow me to do anything.I think i'm going to do a factory reset because i've obviously screwed something up,plus now the time is out on the box it's showing Jan 1 st 1970 at 8.41pm yet it's only 5.24pm
    Yes it's probably best if i start again,who knows what i've done over the last week or so.
    Last edited by fagin; 11-08-2015 at 01:28 AM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BTG_Tiger View Post
    He is talking about PVR Stalker client, Not IPTV Stalker add-on. You can download PVR Stalker client NFPS here. http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...er-Client-NFPS Download is in the Code at the bottom. You will need to upgrade Kodi to atleast 15.0 to run pvr stalker client nfps, but i suggest the lastest version 15.2.

I reset the box and found video apps but no stalker.while i understand pvr stalker client is the one i want,it was recommended not to upgrade Kodi with the T6 box because it would interfere with other stuff which is why i was thinking maybe i should wait for a new file release which would upgrade Kodi and give me pvr stalker client.
    I'm thinking because these threads are so diverse dealing with multiple applications what suits most boxes dosen't seem to apply to the T6 box, I really don't know,i just don't want to screw up the box.
    By the way i do appreciate the help.
    Last edited by fagin; 11-08-2015 at 02:23 AM.

TV Addicted

Junoir Member
    ...thanks,I'll give that a try in the morning now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast