ROAMING

Guidance on Renewing IPTV

On a 1 month plan with IKS66 currently….planning to buy a donation for a year a few days before current plan expires.

Questions:

1. For renewal, system asks for Route# and MAC….just to be clear, Route is the 13-digit number that came with my first subscription described as 'username and password'…correct?

2. For MAC…..I have changed my MAC twice since I signed up….so what MAC do I enter….the one that is currently in use with them? Im a bt unclear here because a week ago they asked for (and I sent them) a picture of the underside of my android box showing the original MAC…so I am not sure what my MAC address is on record with IKS. I am guessing I should just go with the MAC that is currently working in my stalker setup page…is this ok?

3. It says on the IKS page: Note: To be able to renew a Route it shouldn't have more than 3 months as remaining time, it shouldn't have more than 2 month that expired and it shouldn't be a Trial.

Is my current one month plan considered as a 'trial'?

3. Once I pay and get a confirmation by email, do I need to reset the Stalker PVR client that I painstakingly set up…or does it just add 365 days to my subscription automatically?

Cheers lads!

Fire From Within

The MAC you use is the one currently linked to the route. The picture you sent was not required to reset your MAC.

It really doesn't matter if you do a renewal or just start a new route, you just have the continuity with the previous route, and shouldn't have to change anything after the renewal. If you do start a new route, then you just would configure the new route with a MAC (old or new) and do the other things that you would with the PVR Stalker client, including configuring the serial number credentials.

I don't think IPTV66 (papiao) considers anything as a trial, but if you do have issues, just e-mail them through their portal.
    Last edited by dara; 11-05-2015 at 08:02 PM.