Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Darkside I went into portal and selected 2 and now I have what looks like an Insurance add .. I'm not getting any where. I don't know where to go or do... I went back and read the posted directions and not having any luck. I just rebooted and the infomir is loading then the black screen is loading now I'm at "Select Portal for Loading" page.

I have been here before and selected Portal 2 and then exited out . Appreciate your help,

If you're at select portal, think one of the options there was to edit portal, make sure that you have the portal entered correctly.
    I only got that page on mine because it was not connected to the internet at the time BTW, so maybe confirm internet connection is needed too..

Did you change the Ethernet cable maybe that one is defective?

Quote Originally Posted by Nadman View Post
    Darkside I went into portal and selected 2 and now I have what looks like an Insurance add .. I'm not getting any where. I don't know where to go or do... I went back and read the posted directions and not having any luck. I just rebooted and the infomir is loading then the black screen is loading now I'm at "Select Portal for Loading" page.

I have been here before and selected Portal 2 and then exited out . Appreciate your help,
    the only reason it would be asking you to select portal when you power cycle the box is if you have a url in portal 1 and portal 2.. when that screen comes up, to the right if you select portal 2 or portal 1, you should be able to see the url for both.. make sure the url is correct

Hi Darkside ... I went back to the to BIO Set-Up guide and followed it with no problem until I got down to Reboot after Advanced Setting.

(1). After the reboot it went to "Home Menu" (The page with all the Icon's) but I didn't see , Videoclub, etc.
    (2). Also For "Portal" it is best to leave it at main menu" . I don't know what the Main Menu looks like or how to get to it.
    (3). I didn't see any "Go to the inner portal" at bottom of page.

where I Put You Name Below is where am having problems..
    Thanks again for your help....

{"Portals" and enter your server info. For "Portal 1 name" put Rocket and "Portal #2 "1.iptvprivateserver.tv/" (This is what I entered)

Press ok to save and exit back twice to "System Settings" again.
    Click "Video" and choose what you want to use or what your tv wants to use. The bottom left button on your remote is the aspect button and will show the list, remember this for future reference. Press ok to save and exit back out to "System Settings" again.

This time select "Advanced Settings" These are pretty self-explanatory. Language, time zone closest to you, and where you find buffer size if you need to set it now or later. Left mine at 0. Make sure to press ok to save and reboot your STB.

[U]Darkside this is where I'm having trouble...

After the reboot it will boot into the IPTV portal. If it loads into a tv channel or black screen press exit to see the portal page. Here you will see TV, Videoclub, etc.
    Scroll it over to "Settings" and click it.
    Here you can set parental control if needed. Select "Localization" now and fix your settings there. Set them as needed with a city somewhere close to where you are if yours is not listed. Exit out and scroll through the rest. If you need to change anything do so now. Some of the options are the same as in the inner portal.

For "Portal" it is best to leave it at main menu if you have limited bandwidth, so it doesn't come on to live tv without anyone watching it.

Towards the bottom you will see "Go to the inner portal", this is how you get back to the inner portal if needed.

Now exit out and watch some tv. Videoclub is where the movies are and tv is where, um, the tv is.

when you unplug the box and plug it back in, does it take you into the portal?

if you unplug the box and plug back in and its takes you to the inner or embedded portal, then you dont have the correct url in there

go into settings, system settings, servers, portals... portal 1 url should be 1.iptvprivateserver.tv.. that is the only thing you need on that screen.. if you want a to put something in portal 1 name you can.. make sure thats what you got there, unplug the box and plug it back in

Darkside ... If I unplug and re-plug the box it takes me to "SELECT PORTAL FOR LOADING"

you should see the url to the right of portal 1 and portal 2... what is url in portal 1? what is the url in portal 2?

Nadman, it's only asking you that because you have generated more than one portal
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast