Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

help on set-up of Mag 254 Nadman

Hi can it post here for help on set-up of Mag 254

Tell the forum what help you need and someone will get back to you

Hi
    Nadman here,, I just unboxed my MEG 254 and all went well until I rebooted. The set-up Instruction stated

"After the reboot it will boot into the IPTV portal. If it loads into a tv channel or black screen press exit to see the portal page. Here you will see TV, Videoclub, etc."

Well I didn't see TV, or VideoClub.

It returned to Portals:
    Here is what I entered: Portal 1 "6.rocketserver.tv" and for Portal 2 "http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv (are these Correct???)

Need help at this point... I have Rocket Numbers now that expire in June 2015.

Do I need to load any firmware.???

If this is the wrong place to Post for help ... I Apologize ... please point me in the right direction...

Nanman

in line one of portal one, you don't have to enter anything or whatever name you choose; in line 2 of portal one you enter 1.IPTVprivateserver.tv
    Last edited by K00lKatT; 02-13-2015 at 02:56 AM.
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

What to do now,,, I'm stuck on Multicast .... Load... I tried unplugging the box, but nothing works...

"This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Hi Bio
    I was trying to down load software, as per your instructions above now, I'm stuck on Multicast .... Load... I tried unplugging the box, but nothing works... If I have to do a Factory Reset, I need directions on how to do it.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance .....

Nadman, you don't need multicast..

As kool said...

Factory reset would be pressing menu while it's booting and select factory reset (or whatever option it offers) . Menu button is the in the center of the remote bottom left button that looks like 3 dots and lines.

Hi BIO
    I press the menu while it rebooted. I got the options of Graphic Res, Boot Mote, Device Info., Loader info, Image info, upgrade Tools, Def. Setting, Exit and Save and Exit and Discard. I chose Boot Mode and unplugged the power and plugged the power back on, but nothing changed. I still have "Multicast Load" .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast