Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    unbanned christmas
    Anytime.
    Enjoy it

Junoir Member
    So I installed this plugin on my existing Kodi install and it DOES work, however very often (almost always), when I click a channel, it says working... and then does nothing and I have to keep trying over and over until it either works or I give up. Occasionally it will just work on first try but not usually. It does this for pretty much every channel.

Anyone have any ideas? I've read the first post but none of the suggestions for troubleshooting the working seem appropriate because like I said, it DOES work after repeated trys sometimes.

unbanned christmas
    And because of this you need to uninstall your existing version and install the modified version from post one. do that plus change the last six numbers of the mac and all will be good for you.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    And because of this you need to uninstall your existing version and install the modified version from post one. do that plus change the last six numbers of the mac and all will be good for you.
    Thanks for the reply. I've been using XBMC/Kodi for a VERY long time and would rather not uninstall it and lose all the customization I've put in to using it, not to mention my media library and plugins etc.
    Is there some specific change thats been made to the configuration of KODI that I could change on my own to make it function the same as the modified version?

edit: I just re-read the first post. those are apks for android and seem to be to fix a specific DLL issue. Thats not my issue, and I'm using windows so I don't believe that would help.

unbanned christmas
    Yes sir, it is a modified version, I heard ya, I am in the same boat just like you been playing with this toy for long time since I was allowed to post video on beta, so what I did is it took me only 2 minutes to back up everything using the program USB-SDCARD WIZARD on a USB drive and then I uninstalled the old one followed by installing the modified version.

Junoir Member
    Thanks again, but like I said, those are APKS for android. I'm running windows.

unbanned christmas
    It's the same way you back it up from the existing then you restore it from the same source either from a created file on your pc or from a USB drive. That is what I did with mine, I was running the latest version with a ton of things and Greek stuff.....etc, and I restored them back to the version in post one which works like a champ for the iptv ps.

the links for kody are not working where can i get a working kodi file?

Thanks

Fire From Within

I'd hate to blow up my setup when its working for me otherwise, but sometimes it maybe worth the effort to do a clean up just to get rid of crap that you don't really need. Saying that, because the system is not yet 'for pay and live', and that the stalker client is not yet up against that production service, if you can't get the add-on to work, try emulation. Before that, I'd check to see if any other PVR client works on your Kodi, if only to rule out the possibility that the PVR functions didn't get installed properly on the conversion from 13.x to 14.x, or do an overlay re-install of Kodi 14.x.

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by gishak View Post
    the links for kody are not working where can i get a working kodi file?

Thanks
    The one in post 1 works, I just tried it.

Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast