Register
    Junoir Member

Subscribed to iks66, can't login to iks66 login page

I have subscribed to iptv66 (iks66) and received my routing email with all the info. But I cannot login to the iks66 login page. I obviously use my email as my username but what do I use as the password?

I created a support ticket 5 days ago and just received email back last night. The support email in no way answered my question at all and instead went into detail about connecting my stb to get the service working. I am getting frustrated with the lack of support and the support I am receiving is not solving my problem in anyway.

I have read about every related thread on here regarding the iptv service and nothing tells me how or why I can't login to manage my mac address, etc.

Can somebody please point me in the right direction as I am getting fed up with trying to figure something out that should be so simple. I am in no way a noob with iptv related services, it should be common sense on howto login to the login page!

Thanks in advance

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    what are you trying to get to ,the forum or to check your iks66 ?

For IPTV the only info you need from your confirmation email is your route/donation number.

Go here:

Code:
    https://iks66.tv/main/search
    Enter your route/donation number (your route number is at the bottom of your confirmation email under Username & Password), complete captcha challenge & search. Go to bottom of page & click Change MAC

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eureka View Post
    For IPTV the only info you need from your confirmation email is your route/donation number.

Go here:

Code:
    https://iks66.tv/main/search
    Enter your route/donation number (your route number is at the bottom of your confirmation email under Username & Password), complete captcha challenge & search. Go to bottom of page & click Change MAC
    Thanks your the first person to solve my misunderstanding.
    I was told that you can login to your subscription via https://iks66.tv/main/login/ and you could manage your MAC address(s) there. I was even shown screenshots of what the page looked like.

I am using Kodi via PVR Stalker client. It will not load the channels though. I understand that the beginning of the MAC address has to start with the 6 characters 00:1A:78
    You then use your last 6 characters of your MAC address to complete the MAC address ex. 00:1A:78:C4:A8:1D

My question is do you need to manual change the MAC address of your mediabox to match your "hybrid" MAC address? or do you just need to input the hybrid MAC address into PVR Stalker client?

What ever Mac you have link to your donation in iks66 is the one you need to used in pvr stalker
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Junoir Member
    Thanks everything is good now. I was able to change my mac.

Junoir Member
    I am having similar problem can't login to Reseller Panel: https://iks66.tv/ password they gave me doesn't work
    is it different instructions if you have a reseller panel. I have used lost password to reset my password 3 times
    received new password but still can't login. The advice given to iCanuck I don't have route number bottom of
    the email I received with my purchase ID any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance