Junoir Member

hide / remove channels on Kodi / Stalker

new to IPTV.. yesterday I added IPTV Stalker.. on Kodi 14.2 on dreamlink T6. Thank you every one.. one thing is bothering me.. I tried parental control added password.. but all channels are still opened.

is there any way we can hide / remove "[For Adult]" channels ?

You should really install the latest version of Kodi (15.2).

- Anyway, you can password protect the IPTV Stalker Video Addon in the addon settings in the 'Parental' tab & choosing 'Enable' & setting a password. This will result in that password being required to access the Adult Channels in the IPTV Stalker Video Addon, but the problem is that all anyone has to do is disable Parental in the addon settings which is easy to do & disabling doesn't require a password, which is a bit counter productive. You can password protect access to addon settings (instructions are included in the video I link to below), so there are a number of choices.
    The best thing to do is to set up a completely separate profile for minors & to password lock the master profile IMO.

Watch this video for instructions on how to do that:
    Code:
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-hvdcFJET8
    - If you intend using the Kodi built-in Live TV feature in conjunction with the Stalker PVR Client you can hide & lock channels through Parental Control in TV settings & Parental Lock in Channel Manager, & they end up being hidden from the guide & channel list.

1) Click/choose the main System Tab, go down to Parental Control, choose Enable & then enter a PIN.

2) Go back up to General, then Channel Manager & highlight the channel you want to lock. Go over to Parental Locked & then enable. Then Apply Changes Now. Do this for all the channels you want hidden & locked, then Apply Changes & OK.

Doing the above two steps both locks & hides the channels. A PIN is then required to disable Parental Control & to unlock the channels.