TV Addicted

got a question I'm sure you'll facepalm over this one

So was just wonder do the stock box have like a pvr function?.. was wonder if I can record movies and shows so I can watch them at a later date.... I would not mind pausing the movie on ppv

No...........................................

the box has the ability to record but that is controlled at the back-end(provider). They have to auth the function. At present this isn't available...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

not a member
    Let me expand on what koolkatt said. At present NFPS does not have this enabled. This could be because they do not have the required hardware or it may be because if they enable this then it will allow the users to be a target for copyright infringement as this allows the storage of the content on their devices.

Now there are back end end servers that Kodi can connect to that will allow recording but most of them you are getting the content through like a cable/sat card and running them with DVB Link or other software. I think if you have PVR enabled like for USTV Now you can use that too.

C/P Avov

Recording with an Avov Device

Many users ask how to record using their Avov Devices. Some of the remotes have a record button but it doesn't seem to do anything. The problem isn't with the remote, but with the fact that you currently cannot record with any Avov Device. At this moment you will not be able to record with your device even if you tried. Right now the only way to record is with a separate PVR device that records your screen. However, Avov doesn't manufacture or sell any PVRs so you will need to purchase one from a third party company to acquire one.

Don't worry though all is not lost. Avov has been wanting to release a PVR functionality for a while. We have already incorporated the feature into the development pipeline so it will eventually get worked on. In the meantime you can always record with a PVR if needed. However you are always welcome to wait for the feature as we are planning to release it in the near future.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

exactly, Alucard, because you are d/l the entire content...good point!!
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

TV Addicted
    I record all the time with my AVOV vixo 2 to a usb stick in the back of the box. You have to choose a service that allows this and then configure the app to point to the usb stick. Movie 25, Phoenix, and others in KODI have this set up, but the app provides this not the Viox 2.

same here ez to do