PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take?

radio2
10-30-2015, 04:37 PM
Hi all, I made a donation to iks66 two days ago and still no email, credit card charged and route checker says wait 24 to 48 hrs for processing so what now!

Marley
10-30-2015, 05:18 PM
wait the 24 to 48 hrs

radio2
10-30-2015, 05:37 PM
It's been 53hrs and I have checked spam folder

nhumber
10-30-2015, 06:53 PM
if you made a donation and entered a MAC address i bet its active already and your good to go, that was my recent experience, i received the actual email with route information like 2 days later.

radio2
10-30-2015, 07:33 PM
if you made a donation and entered a MAC address i bet its active already and your good to go, that was my recent experience, i received the actual email with route information like 2 days later.

I just tried it and it works! Thanks

Looneytoontn
11-01-2015, 09:46 AM
I paid for service a week ago to iptv66 dot com and still nothing. I have checked spam folder and my mac address. I have also email them and sent messages via their contact tab. My concern is more that they have my credit card info and I don't want to see random charges popping up. Any help at all is appreciated.

Autoroam
11-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Strange....when i got a iks66 sub, i received an email with confirmation codes 10 min later.

K00lKatT
11-01-2015, 04:45 PM
check your statement & card issuer for charges...

Looneytoontn
11-01-2015, 05:41 PM
Mine shows
GANGSHAO CO.,LTD
Purchase Date: 10/24/15
Category: Retail Stores
$10.52
I tried to look up the company but it seems this is just a processing company.

hivebrain
11-03-2015, 12:55 AM
Signed up with iks66 and got a user account email within a few minutes. It won't let me change the MAC address though. I get a red bar across the top of the page saying "MAC Address Could Not Be Updated." Anyone know how to solve that problem? I tried using a different browser with no luck.

Thanks,

Mike

Marley
11-03-2015, 01:52 AM
give it some time then try again

catz
11-03-2015, 03:09 AM
Go to iks66.com and check your donation and see if you have iks only.

eureka
11-03-2015, 04:58 AM
Signed up with iks66 and got a user account email within a few minutes. It won't let me change the MAC address though. I get a red bar across the top of the page saying "MAC Address Could Not Be Updated." Anyone know how to solve that problem? I tried using a different browser with no luck.

Thanks,

Mike
Go here:

https://iks66.tv/main/search

Enter your route/donation number (your route number is at the bottom of your confirmation email under Username & Password), complete captcha challenge & search. Go to bottom of page & click Change MAC. Then change MAC (use format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX unless you're using a MAG or Avov Set Top Box). You can replace the X's with the last six digits of your device or you can generate a new MAC by going here:

http://www.miniwebtool.com/mac-address-generator/
In the 'MAC address prefix' field type 00:1A:78
In the 'MAC address format' field click the dropdown arrow & choose the second option (the one with the colons)
Click 'Generate MAC Address'

Use that as your MAC address when linking to your route/donation. If you get an error message such as 'MAC Address already in use' just change a digit or two until it's accepted (only use 0 to 9 & A to F), or generate a new one using the miniwebtool. If you still get the error message 'MAC Address Could Not Be Updated' try using a different device e.g. pc/laptop/smartphone/tablet to change the MAC linked to your donation.

*The above is based on the assumption that you're not using a MAG or Avov Set Top Box & also that you chose 'IPTV + Free IKS' when making your donation.

eureka
11-03-2015, 05:08 AM
Mine shows
GANGSHAO CO.,LTD
Purchase Date: 10/24/15
Category: Retail Stores
$10.52
I tried to look up the company but it seems this is just a processing company.
That would be a correct merchant description reference as regards how it appears on my bank statements. What KoolKatT was getting at is has the amount actually been debited from your account or is it just 'on hold' as a pending transaction.

Your issue is in danger of getting swallowed up by other posts now that a few people have posted separate issues in the same thread, so I'd advise starting a new thread if it's the case that your account was actually debited, to ensure that you can receive as much tailored help/advice as possible.