PDA

View Full Version : New here, but IPTV Stalker issue?

legna43
10-30-2015, 02:51 AM
Sorry if in wrong section, feel free to move if need be.

My brother bought me this amazon firestick with kodi and all these add ons/other things preloaded onto it and i plugged it into my SmartTV. I'm used to streaming stuff on random sites on my computer, but i've never used something like this, like I said, i'm new. Ever since I got it on Monday night, whenever i select a channel off TVguide or Sportstvguide, wherever, i get an X in the top left corner that says " IPTV Stalker" with "ITV Authorization failed" under it.

I've looked through other threads and I see people have these fixes, but I'm no technology wiz when it comes to this type of stuff, so i don't quite understand. I'm new to this whole thing. I've tried looking at videos online, but i'm worried about screwing the whole thing up if i make an error.

Is this something I wait out? Or do I have to fix it or else i'm stuck without the channels?

Any help is greatly appreciated, sorry for the inconvenience, I'm quite lost at the moment.

theone
10-30-2015, 02:53 AM
Moved to proper forum and welcome to the site.

Puska
10-30-2015, 03:01 AM
Sorry if in wrong section, feel free to move if need be.

My brother bought me this amazon firestick with kodi and all these add ons/other things preloaded onto it and i plugged it into my SmartTV. I'm used to streaming stuff on random sites on my computer, but i've never used something like this, like I said, i'm new. Ever since I got it on Monday night, whenever i select a channel off TVguide or Sportstvguide, wherever, i get an X in the top left corner that says " IPTV Stalker" with "ITV Authorization failed" under it.

I've looked through other threads and I see people have these fixes, but I'm no technology wiz when it comes to this type of stuff, so i don't quite understand. I'm new to this whole thing. I've tried looking at videos online, but i'm worried about screwing the whole thing up if i make an error.

Is this something I wait out? Or do I have to fix it or else i'm stuck without the channels?

Any help is greatly appreciated, sorry for the inconvenience, I'm quite lost at the moment.

First of all did your brother pay for your donation, the way you explained I think your brother installed one of those Custom Kodi builds with bunch of Add-ons and IPTV Stalker was one of them, and that IPTV Stalker "fix" stopped working so you can't use it anymore

legna43
10-30-2015, 03:12 AM
First of all did your brother pay for your donation, the way you explained I think your brother installed one of those Custom Kodi builds with bunch of Add-ons and IPTV Stalker was one of them, and that IPTV Stalker "fix" stopped working so you can't use it anymore

As far as I know, my brother didn't touch anything. He ordered it, and it was shipped to him, he then shipped it to me and never opened it. So i assume it was all kinda there w/o him doing anything. Regardless, one way or another somebody installed it on there. Definitely not him, but probably the person that sold it to him. But, anyhow I'm guessing you're on the right track with your thinking, so do I go about adjusting this myself?

Edit: Also you asked if my brother paid for my donation, and considering he bought this, I'm assuming he did. I haven't quite heard of this "donation" though, pardon my ignorance. We never really discussed where/how he got it.

kingkong1
10-30-2015, 08:14 AM
Probably a pre-loaded build with a hacked stalker version that now doesnt work.

Puska
10-30-2015, 02:00 PM
I thought similar that someone sold them box loaded with stalker hack and it stopped working. But whether his brother was scammed by seller or was sold with enjoy while it works is a whole different thing.

However legna43 see with your brother IPTV Stalker is service you need to donate/pay 80 Usd per year. And if he did pay for it through seller or not. If he didn't than you will either have to pay yourself or forget watching stalker channels