PDA

View Full Version : servers seems to be down atm.

tuxen
10-28-2015, 08:25 AM
getting odd errors from the servers, i guess they are down atm.

"class stb not found in /var/" as a direct error in iptv stalker.
and server errors the pvr log.. not much specific, but being unable to load channels from them.

i dont think there is reason to go further, must be the other end?

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 09:04 AM
Thats troubling…I just changed my MAC because of this. And a whole bunch of settings that were previously working, thinking the fault lay at my end.

tuxen
10-28-2015, 09:25 AM
nah.. things do not look right.. its the first time the service failed for me though.
hopefully it won't take to long.. heh :)

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 10:00 AM
I use to use a service called CloudTV….never had a problem with them…they have their own app….binds directly with your hardware….once you enter a code in.

You get regular notifications when maintenance is on or servers are down.

Is this really so hard to do?

This is potentially a great product but the execution is pretty unpredictable. In the tech world that's a no-no.

eureka
10-28-2015, 10:23 AM
Thats troubling…I just changed my MAC because of this. And a whole bunch of settings that were previously working, thinking the fault lay at my end.
The exact same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago during the last outage. Won't be making that mistake again. Neither will you!

Just a guess on my part but they probably had to take the entire service down in an effort to solve 'AuthorizationFailedGate'.

Hopefully we'll be back up & running soon enough.

Courtney
10-28-2015, 10:29 AM
Im getting class stb not found in /var/" as a direct error in iptv stalker. Can someone please tell me if the service is down please ? Every channel i click on im getting this message and have not received this before , cheers and thanks for any answers in advance ...

eureka
10-28-2015, 10:34 AM
Im getting class stb not found in /var/" as a direct error in iptv stalker. Can someone please tell me if the service is down please ? Every channel i click on im getting this message and have not received this before , cheers and thanks for any answers in advance ...
Yes, servers seem to be temporarily down. Keep an eye on the forum, someone will post when they're back up if you haven't noticed yourself. The main thing is don't start tinkering with your settings.

devseep32
10-28-2015, 10:41 AM
my box is not coming on. the search for the server taskbar is just going and going. any suggestions?

Courtney
10-28-2015, 10:43 AM
eureka
are you getting the same message as well sir ???? thanks for your prompt reply i started playing with my settings I hope i have not messed anything up now im worried !
cheers

eureka
10-28-2015, 10:43 AM
my box is not coming on. the search for the server taskbar is just going and going. any suggestions?
Don't make any adjustments to your setup & wait for servers to come back up.

eureka
10-28-2015, 10:44 AM
eureka
are you getting the same message as well sir ???? thanks for your prompt reply i started playing with my settings I hope i have not messed anything up now im worried !
cheers
Yes Courtney, I am. Don't worry, just wait.

Courtney
10-28-2015, 10:53 AM
Thankyou eureka for your kind help sir !

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 11:09 AM

Luckily i took pictures of my settings in stalker pvr….just went back and reinstated them all

Except of course the MAC I had changed….inputted the new one.

K00lKatT
10-28-2015, 11:11 AM
servers still down, no need for panic..try to be patient..

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 11:16 AM
The exact same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago during the last outage. Won't be making that mistake again. Neither will you!

Did your iptv work after you reinstated the original settings?

kippax23
10-28-2015, 11:21 AM
how long will that be?

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 11:22 AM
how long will that be?

The phrase "see you when I see you" comes to mind.

eureka
10-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Did your iptv work after you reinstated the original settings?
The device for which I'd changed the MAC showed Authorization Failure, but when I changed it back to the original MAC the channels showed once more after clearing cache & a reboot.

eureka
10-28-2015, 11:34 AM
how long will that be?
I have no idea - I'm a member just like you so your guess is as good as mine. As long as it takes to sort out whatever they're sorting out I suppose.

kippax23
10-28-2015, 11:49 AM
how long will this take

K00lKatT
10-28-2015, 11:53 AM
as long as necessary, thks...:o

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 12:09 PM
The device for which I'd changed the MAC showed Authorization Failure, but when I changed it back to the original MAC the channels showed once more after clearing cache & a reboot.

I changed my MAC on their website back to the previous working one, re-entered it in stalker settings pressed OK, cleared Kodi cache and restarted.

Now let us see.

tuxen
10-28-2015, 01:46 PM
It is back up again! :)

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Works again....relieved.

Marley
10-28-2015, 06:16 PM
think they were working on it last night lost all and good now do a reboot