PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again

Pete3467
10-28-2015, 07:53 AM
What the hell is going on spent days setting up kodi and stalker 9.0.21 and finally got the boxes all up and running and to my disbelief this morning greeted with the the following statement Fatal error class stb not found in var/ anyone any ideas
This is becoming a joke now it's becoming a full time job keeping up with these updates

Any one else having these issues

atfirestix
10-28-2015, 07:57 AM
What the hell is going on spent days setting up kodi and stalker 9.0.21 and finally got the boxes all up and running and to my disbelief this morning greeted with the the following statement Fatal error class stb not found in var/ anyone any ideas
This is becoming a joke now it's becoming a full time job keeping up with these updates

Any one else having these issues

having the same problem only just spent days doing 9.0.21 and same stb fatal error. its a joke won't be renewing reseller account

karenwilkins
10-28-2015, 10:46 AM
I just joined and getting the same error. I'm not a tech noob and the instructions were fairly easy to follow and yet I'm stuck with error this same error over and over again..

eureka
10-28-2015, 10:49 AM
Guys, there's really no need to panic over this. Poop happens. Yes, it's frustrating. Just wait it out & don't change any of your settings.

kippax23
10-28-2015, 11:07 AM
how long for?
Guys, there's really no need to panic over this. Poop happens. Yes, it's frustrating. Just wait it out & don't change any of your settings.

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 11:12 AM
There is so much paranoia over this that many folks will start fiddling their settings.

Wish the IPTV chaps had a rep on here who could post a sticky informing what's up and how to (or not to) deal with it.

That way we could all just log in here for updates whenever somethings not working as it should.

kippax23
10-28-2015, 11:28 AM
so how long will this take?

drsdroid
10-28-2015, 12:16 PM
This is being done to wipe leachers. We will be implementing a more efficient addon to keep buffering down to a minimum. If you "legally" subscribed, you will be receiving an email in the next week or two with a new security code. You will pleased to know that every leacher will be removed, which in turn will provide you with an overall better stalker experience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This is great and exciting news! I will be anxiously checking my email for the next week.... but do you think this fatal error issue will be resolved before then? Having paid for the service, not being able to use it for "the next week or two" doesn't seem very fair

EDIT.. buddystalkers post seems to have disappeared.. hmmm.

karenwilkins
10-28-2015, 01:42 PM
It's working now!