PDA

View Full Version : unable to load channels -- again .

unclesam
10-28-2015, 04:55 AM
Today I bought a new android tv box, planning to use in another room. I hook it up to tv, use the current tv boxs 'cable and power just to setup everything.

My old box has kodi with stalker PVR client, through two days of struggle, I was able to make it work with the new serial #. Really, I don't know how could I make it last time.

I changed dozen new mac and follow the instructions, no luck with the new one and my old one showing the same deadly "unable to load channels"

So I want to learn this, can I setup any mac address as long as they are hex numbers? And as long as the server mac is the same with my kodi mac setting, it should work? I swear I did everything according to instructions. Is there a limit that one donation can try in a day?

Can anyone try uninstall kodi then install again see if reset all will work?

F R U S T R A T I N G

cecabu
10-28-2015, 06:09 AM
I have the same problem, I been working on the problems for days and no luck. I been reading in the forums other people post and fallowing instructions,

eureka
10-28-2015, 07:15 AM
Did you remember to change the default 127.0.0.1 value to your server's url in the Server Address field of your PVR Stalker Client? It's easy to overlook that step as it's a familiar set of numbers.

unclesam
10-28-2015, 04:08 PM
I did that. And since I did it before, I dont know what else I can do

unclesam
10-28-2015, 05:37 PM
This is the process I did:

1) Get a new MAC
2) uninstall kodi from TV box.
3) reinstall kodi.
4) go to add on setting, setup PVR client:
5) click ok. then enable addon
6) go to TV setting. enable it and -- UNABLE TO LOAD CHANNELS
7) TRY enable again and again and again.

Can someone tell me what could I did wrong?

scottyg
10-28-2015, 11:14 PM
this is what worked for me:
get fresh mac address for donation
make sure that TV enable is off and PVR client is disabled
set serial #
set guide preference to XMLTV only
enable PVR client
clear data on TV and guide then enable TV
guide will partially load
then disable TV and PVR client and change guide preference to prefer XMLTV
enable PVR client and clear data on TV & Guide then enable TV
closing Kodi and re-opening for the final change if

unclesam
10-29-2015, 05:01 AM
this is what worked for me:
get fresh mac address for donation
make sure that TV enable is off and PVR client is disabled
set serial #
set guide preference to XMLTV only
enable PVR client
clear data on TV and guide then enable TV
guide will partially load
then disable TV and PVR client and change guide preference to prefer XMLTV
enable PVR client and clear data on TV & Guide then enable TV
closing Kodi and re-opening for the final change if

I tried. Doesn't work. Thank you though

Can some one uninstall kodi and install again, see my screen , tell me what is wrong please?

Autoroam
10-29-2015, 05:50 AM
Can someone tell me what could I did wrong?

Who's to say whats right and wrong….these guys sadly do not have one standardised process….search for instructions from a member called Vampirito. His worked for me.

In your pics you haven't filed the most important values….login and password….this is your donation number (in both fields)…..plus token, device id and device id2 should all be different 4 digit numbers you make up…signature can be your last name..

Before you do any of this, un-enable TV in settings, clear data two times……go to stalker and disable it……then clear Kodi cache completely using Android settings…..then come back and do the steps.

After you finish it may not work on first try….you have to then exit Kodi and when you restart it should load. Thats roughly it.

Alucard
10-29-2015, 12:47 PM
Did you get a new donation for the new box? If not and you changed your MAC, that is why your old box stopped working. You have to have the same information in both boxes if your using the same MAC. Best thing to do is get it working on one and then copy the kodi/userdata/addon_data\pvr.stalker folder from the working device to the new device.

If this is not an initial setup then please do the following first to insure you start from scratch.
1. Start Kodi
2. Go to settings, Live TV and disable Live TV.
2. Go to Settings, Add-ons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
3. Disbale PVR Stalker Client.
4. If you have the Stalker Video Client. Disable it or uninstall it, it is not needed for this.
5. Close Kodi
6. Delete the folowing folder.
Windows users: C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roami ng\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker
Android users : /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker

Stalker PVR Setup Instructions
1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
3. Go to Settings, Add-ons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
4. Disable the PVR Stalker Client and then select configure.
5. Select Configure/General Tab
6. Set active portal to 1 and set time out 15. If using 8.0.3 see note below.
7. Select Portal 1
8. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
9. Enter the Server Address. 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
10. Set the Time Zone you’re in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name, use the TZ column: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
11. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
12. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
13. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://**********/NFPSF.xml Replace xx with tt.
14. Token, leave blank.
15. Serial Number: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
16. Device ID 1: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
17. Device ID 2: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
18. Signature: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
19. Click OK to change it.
20. Enable the Stalker PVR Client.
21. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the PVR Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.

Note: If using 8.0.3 PVR Client then go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml and
insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.

Note: If you elect to also use the Stalker Video Client you will need to enter the same information for the SR#, Device ID 1 & 2, and Siganture fileds that you used in steps 16-18.

PaulB
10-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Scottyyg what serial number is to be used??
random numbers, or the serial off the box??

alucard did that all and still same thing.

if my mac I am using worked before do I need to generate a new one.

kodi 15.2, stalker 0.8.4

PaulB
10-29-2015, 07:23 PM
followed line for line and still get stalker can't load channels

PaulB
10-29-2015, 07:29 PM
if I have my mac set and it was working, do I have to go and genrate a new mac??

big dady
10-29-2015, 08:12 PM
Change one or two number in your mac and if you want you can change it back to the original after

Alucard
10-29-2015, 09:23 PM
If your MAC is working, then no you don't want to change it as long as you have all the information on hand.

big dady
10-29-2015, 09:59 PM
If your MAC is working, then no you don't want to change it as long as you have all the information on hand.

If you read post 11 then post 12 the mac was working before but now he's getting can't load that's why i said to change it then if he like after change it back

unclesam
10-30-2015, 12:45 AM
Who's to say whats right and wrong….these guys sadly do not have one standardised process….search for instructions from a member called Vampirito. His worked for me.

In your pics you haven't filed the most important values….login and password….this is your donation number (in both fields)…..plus token, device id and device id2 should all be different 4 digit numbers you make up…signature can be your last name..

Before you do any of this, un-enable TV in settings, clear data two times……go to stalker and disable it……then clear Kodi cache completely using Android settings…..then come back and do the steps.

After you finish it may not work on first try….you have to then exit Kodi and when you restart it should load. Thats roughly it.

WOW
WOW
WOW !!!

Thank you . Highly suggest moderator add this dude's idea into sticky.

I think the Key to solve "unable to load channels" is CLEAR "Kodi cache completely using Android settings". Once I did that , everything works. I also put my login and password there but Don't know if it is necessary.

I setup my phone's kodi , again, clear Kodi cache completely using Android settings, work like a charm . So TWO MACHINE IN A ROW.

mark2910
11-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Mine won't work with stalker client or stalker nfps works without an EPG with iptv stalker tried all guides and nothing works "authentication failed" "device mismatch " it's cracking me up been trying for hours all worked on my android tv box then had to get a new 1 as it broke, changed mac on donation page it works fine with stalker just not stalker client so I can get epg

unclesam
11-02-2015, 06:08 AM
Mine won't work with stalker client or stalker nfps works without an EPG with iptv stalker tried all guides and nothing works "authentication failed" "device mismatch " it's cracking me up been trying for hours all worked on my android tv box then had to get a new 1 as it broke, changed mac on donation page it works fine with stalker just not stalker client so I can get epg

from the point of operation like a tv box, stalker client come with epg. , I installed 3 - my tv box, my samsung tablet, my cell phone. like a charm with clean the program cache using the device setting . this is the key and the rest , you can do according to stickys.