PDA

View Full Version : How to get the preview Box to work while surfing using MX player ????

Mr.Noodle
02-14-2015, 01:40 AM
I was just wondering how to get a picture in the preview box while when using MX player to surf channels ????

Im running a current version of Stalkers emulator with MX player and MX armv7 codec.
If I change the mediaplayer to internal player the preview box works BUT... when i hit the OK button to full screen I have a anoying buffer bar in the middle of the screen.

Help Please !!

Androidworld
02-14-2015, 04:16 PM
I was just wondering how to get a picture in the preview box while when using MX player to surf channels ????

Im running a current version of Stalkers emulator with MX player and MX armv7 codec.
If I change the mediaplayer to internal player the preview box works BUT... when i hit the OK button to full screen I have a anoying buffer bar in the middle of the screen.

Help Please !!

try the following , remove MX player and MX armv7 codec. then install vlc cinema version , select from stalker upper far right corner open setting C that VLC is checked , then select your portal ,
from there all default setting seem to work good luck.

tested and working with 4.2.3 and 4.03 android

Mr.Noodle
02-14-2015, 06:47 PM
Awesome ..... Thanks Androidworld !!!

I'll give it a try tonight when I get home. Really appreciate your reply, I'll post my results.

Mr.Noodle
02-15-2015, 01:31 AM
Not sure what what you mean by....
tested and working with 4.2.3 and 4.03 android

so far I removed MX player and MX Codecs. I installed VLC Cinema 1.1 and i'm running STB Emulator 0.5.21............... changed mediaplayer to VLC multimedia plugin. When running i get Audio but NO video...... any suggestions ???

Mr.Noodle
02-15-2015, 06:29 AM
Not sure what what you mean by....

so far I removed MX player and MX Codecs. I installed VLC Cinema 1.1 and i'm running STB Emulator 0.5.21............... changed mediaplayer to VLC multimedia plugin. When running i get Audio but NO video...... any suggestions ???

I've tried several other versions of VLC and all I get is Audio.......NO Video. If anyone has any suggestions im all ears please !! Ive been reading, reading and testing with no results im stumped !

Thanks

DarkSide
02-15-2015, 06:32 AM
just from reading around, seems like a common thing... I dont know if there is a fix for it at this time... Its not just you

Mr.Noodle
02-15-2015, 07:40 AM
just from reading around, seems like a common thing... I dont know if there is a fix for it at this time... Its not just you

Thanks DarkSide !! LOL I was starting to wonder.... I've tried almost every media player on google play store with every setting on both media players and the STB Emulator with no luck.
The internal media player works great only prob is the lousy Buffer bar stays on the middle of the screen in full view.
Is there a way to adjust the Internal media player to remove the buffer bar ?????

Androidworld
02-15-2015, 01:53 PM
Thanks DarkSide !! LOL I was starting to wonder.... I've tried almost every media player on google play store with every setting on both media players and the STB Emulator with no luck.
The internal media player works great only prob is the lousy Buffer bar stays on the middle of the screen in full view.
Is there a way to adjust the Internal media player to remove the buffer bar ?????

Omg having trouble - have u changed the last three on the Mac to the last of your device example 01: 0A :79 00:00:00: u change last three to the same as your Mac of the device your using . Then change rgb in the general setting , make sure uninstall any IPtv player u may have installed. And or under profile setting change from mag245 to 250 .

Once u reset exit out ' reopen portel give a few seconds to load in preview .

And what device model r u using , good luck

Androidworld
02-15-2015, 03:17 PM
Omg having trouble - have u changed the last three on the Mac to the last of your device example 01: 0A :79 00:00:00: u change last three to the same as your Mac of the device your using . Then change rgb in the general setting , make sure uninstall any IPtv player u may have installed. And or under profile setting change from mag245 to 250 .

Once u reset exit out ' reopen portel give a few seconds to load in preview .

And what device model r u using , good luck

The 4.0.3 is the android version ice cream sandwich, And the 4.2.3 is Jellybean mobile operating system , and working on tablet , mobile phone , tvsetbox all android only no Desktops , no laps tops don't use them.

I assumed u where using android operating systems, and realize that PC examples are not my specialty .

U should just adjust a couple setting in the stalker remove any and all players u installed previous.to get in and remove the old folders in the download folders. Then keep vlc cinema open stalker and wait 10 seconds or more .select TV OK, wait for channel to load volume button my just be turned down if u have no sound button above OK turns volume down below OK down .

Mr.Noodle
02-15-2015, 03:55 PM
The 4.0.3 is the android version ice cream sandwich, And the 4.2.3 is Jellybean mobile operating system , and working on tablet , mobile phone , tvsetbox all android only no Desktops , no laps tops don't use them.

I assumed u where using android operating systems, and realize that PC examples are not my specialty .

U should just adjust a couple setting in the stalker remove any and all players u installed previous.to get in and remove the old folders in the download folders. Then keep vlc cinema open stalker and wait 10 seconds or more .select TV OK, wait for channel to load volume button my just be turned down if u have no sound button above OK turns volume down below OK down .

Thanks again Androidworld !! I'm running MX III with KitKat. Yup I did change the last 3 digits of the mac to my mac addy. The Problem is i'm just getting sound and no picture. Could that be a Codec Prob????
I'll try changing the setting you suggested tonight. Thanks for the tip on VLC Cinema..... way less freezing of the proggie.

If I use another mediaplayer ie XMtv or MX player I get the full screen picture but no preview box. HMMMMMM.....LOL

I'll give your Suggestions a try tonight ...... What I'll do is start with a clean slate. I'll reinstall the OS and just install STB EMU and VLC Cinema I'll post back with my findings........

Thanks Again !!
Testing, Testing, Testing LOL

Androidworld
02-15-2015, 08:01 PM
Thanks again Androidworld !! I'm running MX III with KitKat. Yup I did change the last 3 digits of the mac to my mac addy. The Problem is i'm just getting sound and no picture. Could that be a Codec Prob????
I'll try changing the setting you suggested tonight. Thanks for the tip on VLC Cinema..... way less freezing of the proggie.

If I use another mediaplayer ie XMtv or MX player I get the full screen picture but no preview box. HMMMMMM.....LOL

I'll give your Suggestions a try tonight ...... What I'll do is start with a clean slate. I'll reinstall the OS and just install STB EMU and VLC Cinema I'll post back with my findings........

Thanks Again !!
Testing, Testing, Testing LOL

Remove all those players Mx all of them keep only vlc cinema I found they cause loading issue with what your having .
Also check the( general settings)for stalker not profile setting change force video chroma to 16rgb or switch to what work there's 3 choices .
Forgot to mention in some cases the Mac as to be random not your device your using . I found this in one case why not sure so stay the course. Also load time changing channels 12/20 seconds wait time but nothing perfect . Beyond that it works and off subject kodi TV works very smooth with kitkat 4.4

Kitkat 4.4 I know for sure that emulator works , I have tried and it does work on HTC ,

Android world

gregm
02-15-2015, 09:59 PM
i just installed VLC Cinema and it sure loads up faster and i now have full screen video and like others have posted,while attempting to use the built in VLC multimedia player,i too had audio only,no video. all is apparently working well again now.

thanks for the tip on vlc cinema

gregm
02-15-2015, 10:19 PM
i just did some investigating on my setup with the different video settings in the main menu. i changed the video fom andoid to the one just below it and i had audio only with no video. after i changed it,i exited out of the emulator and no video,i changed it back to the default video setting and have both audio and video working. if anyone hasn't tried this., try it and see if you get same results.

Mr.Noodle
02-16-2015, 06:06 PM
Well another night and morning of testing with same results..... Audio but NO Video with VLC cinema. HMMMM I've tried all your suggestions multiple, multiple times. Put new OS on starting from scratch still no changes.

Kitkat 4.4 I know for sure that emulator works , I have tried and it does work on HTC
Hey Androidworld which emulator did you use with Kodi ???? If i could use this IPTV with kodi instead of i'm all ears.

The internal player seems to work well I just need to get rid of that buffer bar in full screen. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the buffer bar in interal player ????

Thanks

Androidworld
02-20-2015, 09:42 PM
Well another night and morning of testing with same results..... Audio but NO Video with VLC cinema. HMMMM I've tried all your suggestions multiple, multiple times. Put new OS on starting from scratch still no changes.

Hey Androidworld which emulator did you use with Kodi ???? If i could use this IPTV with kodi instead of i'm all ears.

The internal player seems to work well I just need to get rid of that buffer bar in full screen. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the buffer bar in interal player ????

Thanks

New discovery
First remove vlc cimena or any external player I know I did say that u needed it however , after many tweeks I removed the external player altogether realized its a remote player no need for vlc at all . ,

Now I did remove the players and works and reinstalled and still works which means to me that a remote vlc is the player

Now change in profile settings screen 1080/720 that will get rid of the load bar change last six of Mac Under profile settings change serial number , 00 1a 79 then last 6 of your Mac plus one so 13 digits for serial number total or the actual serial number from the device your using I tried both ways and works .

I also find the changing channels now is about 15 to 20 second load time also changing channels in full screen better no freeze up , app will close up but not freeze .

In cases where portal does not load can be caused if u don't combine your actual last six numbers and capital letters in Mac address this will prevent portal from opening.

Then of course select profile then enter portal address http:// 1.iptvprivateserver.tv then portal model 250 then
Then select User agent check 250 under IP 192.168.0.10
Exit out to main screen select in far right corner vlc player then exit out reopen again select profile wait for portal to open

Selecting the default setting under common setting seems to work try it and good luck.

And or under common setting change force video chroma to yuv the rest should be default setting good luck

If you Skype my user name androidworld4 I can c the problem your having and possible help eaiser.