PDA

View Full Version : almost all channels give me black screen only

51smoker
10-27-2015, 04:26 PM
Hi,

I'm new to the rocket. using stb emulator (0.6.16) on Himedia Q5III. I can see all the channels listed, however, when I browse the channels. almost all channels are black.
Sometimes i can watch a few. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Marley
10-27-2015, 04:39 PM
time to start reading in kodi section

big dady
10-27-2015, 07:28 PM
Try changing the player in the emulator

51smoker
10-28-2015, 11:15 AM
yes, this worked. thank you.this morning, nothing loaded. no yellow bar loading, only blue bar. anyone has the same problem?

Autoroam
10-28-2015, 11:19 AM
yes, this worked. thank you.this morning, nothing loaded. no yellow bar loading, only blue bar. anyone has the same problem?

the internal player is rubbish….doesnt play many channels….switch to external and choose mx player….

I found the iptv setup on stalker more convenient so stopped using stb emu.

anyway nothing will work now because their servers are down.

theuduk
10-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Thi is morning server seems down so don't change your settings just wait it out, can do some channel checks. And on here also.

big dady
10-28-2015, 04:40 PM
the internal player is rubbish….doesnt play many channels….switch to external and choose mx player….

I found the iptv setup on stalker more convenient so stopped using stb emu.

anyway nothing will work now because their servers are down.

It depends on what you're using a low end box internal player does have problem and some don't even have VLC player and that's why you get the option to add a better player to you device. Once you get a proper player that your system likes emulator is much better then Stalker.

pitboss
10-28-2015, 10:28 PM
What is your setup I am using stb 6.16 I think and mx player there are days its good but there are more bad, is there a certain setup or guide to follow. Also what other players work well. Only thing that I would like to see is to find a player where you can change channel without have to go to the guide or sync the player to work with the remote like the internal player. any ideas
It depends on what you're using a low end box internal player does have problem and some don't even have VLC player and that's why you get the option to add a better player to you device. Once you get a proper player that your system likes emulator is much better then Stalker.

big dady
10-28-2015, 11:36 PM
What box are you using? i use VLC player it will change channel like you mention

pitboss
10-29-2015, 04:33 AM
At this point and time an MXV, which is a quad core, with 1GB Ram, like I said I am using MX player cause I have issue with the internal player tried the VLC plugin and it seem to be worse, maybe I have wrong setting. Also having lot of freezing issue check my internet speed and down load is 32Mbs so that not the issue. I have been scratching my head on this. thinking it more a server issue than on my end but just want to make sure I have everything setup correctly

What box are you using? i use VLC player it will change channel like you mention

big dady
10-29-2015, 04:39 AM
What android is that box running 4.1 or 4.4

pitboss
10-29-2015, 04:41 AM
it say 4.4.2

big dady
10-29-2015, 04:45 AM
Then vlc should run find on it then

pitboss
10-29-2015, 05:05 AM
Run internal vlc plugin or download vlc and use as external player??
Then vlc should run find on it then

big dady
10-29-2015, 05:12 AM
I use the internal vlc but can try the external

pitboss
10-29-2015, 06:44 PM
What are your setting when I use it its very glitch most time unwatchable I need to be doing something wrong?
I use the internal vlc but can try the external

big dady
10-29-2015, 07:12 PM
It could be hardware not software cause i don't do nothing but inter my info and choose vlc that's it

big dady
10-29-2015, 07:14 PM
You can also try XMtV player to see if it is a player problem

pitboss
10-29-2015, 11:04 PM
tried that one as well, seem no matter what I try I still have will certain channels freezing or not coming in eg watching channel 250 right now with mx player no issue I go to change channel say 105 I get freezing and lots of stuttering, so this to me seem to be an issue with server or is that we are using a third party software to get the service instead of an actual iptv receiver. really confused with this.
You can also try XMtV player to see if it is a player problem