PDA

View Full Version : Best traveling Places

Jamey321
10-27-2015, 05:56 AM
I am a big lover of traveling. I am going to start this topic to see here more views about traveling. The world offers lots of stunning and incredible attractions and destinations for traveling. Let me share some names of best traveling places. The names are;
=> Niagara Fall
=> Grand Canyon
=> Goa
=> Banff National Park
=> Taj Mahal
=> Yosemite National Park

nada233
10-27-2015, 06:29 AM
Easter Island,Chile
Cusco ,Peru
Torres Del Paine ,south of chile.
South of Chile ,Patagonia.

Sanara
10-27-2015, 08:39 AM
I am a new member here in this community. Before logged in I was just pondering about the community where I can talk about the traveling because I am a traveling freak and love to go on tours to different places around all over the world. Now I think that will be perfect for me and other visitors because I can see there is an other member who like traveling.

Kimbo
10-27-2015, 02:53 PM
Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica
Pyramids of Egypt
Machupicho, Peru
Rome, Italy
Greek Isles

Jamey321
10-28-2015, 05:24 AM
Wow, All members have shared really nice names of most best traveling places. Some names are new for me which members have shared here. I must say this thread will prove helpful for holiday planners. They can get here lots of new and best places for traveling. I would like to say Keep it up and Keep sharing.

joney baba
10-28-2015, 06:03 AM
I am a big lover of traveling. I am going to start this topic to see here more views about traveling. The world offers lots of stunning and incredible attractions and destinations for traveling. Let me share some names of best traveling places. The names are;
=> Niagara Fall
=> Grand Canyon
=> Goa
=> Banff National Park
=> Taj Mahal
=> Yosemite National Park

Buddy, would you like to talk about Goa and let me know what you know about it and which kind of attractions are there for travelers. I want to go the and interested to know about it more. I think you can brief me about it, Am I right?

Sanara
10-28-2015, 07:27 AM
Goa is definitely a good choice to enjoy the beauty of the nature. My uncle have been there visited once in his life and had very marvelous time with the destinations of the place. he also gelevanized me to go there. I hope will go there on my up coming vacations.

Jamey321
10-29-2015, 06:24 AM
I know Sanara, Goa is a great choice to see the beauty of nature. It is also my favorite State in the world due to some stunning feature and places. It is an ideal place for summer as well as for the winter. It is an ideal place for newly married couple. My elder brother and his wife had spent one month. They came back with lots of pleasant memories. I will go there this winter with whole family.

Sanara
10-29-2015, 07:06 AM
That is great that you have a plan to visit there with your family and friends. I would like to recommend you to take your camera with you. Because it can help you to captured alluring aspects of the destinations. So don't forget to take it.

joney baba
10-30-2015, 06:04 AM
Fist of all thanks to all for sharing such informative views about Goa and help me a lot to know what kind of place exactly it is. Soon, I will make a plan to be there and explore its different points of interests to make my tour remarkable. Guys, can you post some photos of this region with me and let me know where to stay there while travelling?

Sanara
11-03-2015, 04:26 AM
Glad to know that you like our shared information here, it is great pleasure for us. I must say that you should go there to explore the beauty of the beaches as soon as pssible. One more thing that don't forget to share your expereince with all of us after coming back.

Jamey321
11-06-2015, 07:19 AM
Why not Sanara, You will definitely go there as soon as possible. I am sure you will spend a nice time here. I am waiting for your reply to read your experience here. I hope you will reply here soon.

eureka
11-07-2015, 08:25 AM
he also gelevanized me..
Sounds like an extremely painful experience.

K00lKatT
11-08-2015, 09:48 AM
for a real adventure, try Sturgis!!!.....1225

Sanara
11-10-2015, 07:08 AM
Jamey321, thanks for inspiring and motivated me about my tour. Now I can go there without any hesitation, and just hundred percent sure that it will brings lots of happiness for me if will try to collect experience like this kind.

Cathie
11-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Sanara, I will like to say you best of luck for your trip. I hope that you will find there fabulous time according to your expectations. One more thing buddy that Don't forget to share your experience with all of us after coming back form the tour. We are all here to read your tour history. Am I right Guys?

Deadwood
01-31-2018, 06:21 AM
One of my favorite places to go is Koh Samui which is a beautiful island in southern Thailand. Its a 25 minute direct flight from Bangkok but don't go there until the end of Sept or mid October as the monsoon season is something to be avoided unless you like non stop rain and knee deep water. White sand beaches, palm trees and really incredible if not unbelievable rock structures you won't soon forget. The airport there is like a tropical Buchart Gardens which has been maintained by private owners. Thai Air is very reasonable and plenty of hotels, motels and B&B's to choose from.

meezer
02-01-2018, 11:19 AM
be carefull in belize even the cabbys are crooked

Kimbo
02-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Planning a family trip to Niagara Falls, I went back in the late 70's and i loved it. Beautiful Gardens and the food wasn't too bad!!