PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Stalker - Bad or Missing Serial Number.

ellriley
10-26-2015, 07:36 PM
Hi,

I am a paying IPTV Stalker customer and for the past week i have not been able to watch any channels on my Amazon Fire TV Stick. Every time i try to enter the NFPS file via IPTV Stalker (Video Addons) I get the message "Bad or Missing Serial Number". I have read several posts on the forums but all of them are either discussing how to correct the problem for customers who watch via PVR Clients (which i believe i do not or they are discussing how to install previous IPTV Stalker versions which i do not know how to do. Also, several posts saying the "Send Serial Number" box should be unchecked in IPTV Stalker settings but in my settings i do not even get the option. Wondering if anyone knows how to fix my issue as it has been at least a week now of no tv?

Thanks, Elliott

harrybarra
10-27-2015, 06:41 AM
You're going to have to install a version of IPTV Stalker that allows you to send serial number.

It isn't that difficult, you just get a program called ADBFire, download the Stalker you want, copy it over and install it.

You just need to sit and do some reading is all.

The Stalker version you need can be found at this thread:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9444-Serial-Numbers-Now-Required-for-Kodi-Addons

ellriley
11-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Hi,

I am really struggling with this still! I have tried to download the iptv stalker version and when i have side loaded it to my firestick and i try to install the iptv stalker it says that it has the incorrect structure and is not possible etc. Any more help on how to fix my problem?

Thanks, Elliott