PDA

View Full Version : i think i have tried every know way

heelhead
10-25-2015, 08:43 PM
ok i have been trying to get this stalker running on my pc for days now. i have a paid donation that is still active with iks66. stalker up until 4 days ago was working fine, now the tv icon is not even on the main kodi screen. i have unistalled kodi altogether and got the latest version, i have used the stalker client that was with the latest version. i have downloaded plugin video stalker 9.0.21 and did all the serial and all that stuff still no good. so i unstalled that and went back to stalker client. portal 1 , mac address 00:1A:78 and then the last 3 that was sent from iks66. server address i put in http://mw1.iptv66.tv, used my paid login and password that was sent to me, i put in a 13 digit serial number, i did all the device id the same way, i enable stalker, i enable tv in settings and cleared cache twice. still no tv on my main screen all i get is iptv failed to load channels message. driving me up a wall. as i said earlier i only paid for a 1 month sub and by the time i get this working it will probably be expired.

Jager
10-26-2015, 12:34 AM
your not alone , ive read and tryed all the solutions other than wiping out kodi and all and starting from scratch i just cant get the stalker pvr client to work, same error as you unable to load channels.......

Sandiver
10-26-2015, 03:00 AM
you may need to remove kodi by using the pc control panel and the remove programs function. when it asks if you want to also delete your profiles answer yes, that way when you install a newer version it doesn't still have your old settings.

spdklls99
10-26-2015, 04:26 AM
I tried for a week to get stalker pvr to work with no luck...followed sticky instructions to the letter..still wouldnt load channels on my android box kodi...interestingly..i did the same thing on my pc and pvr worked first time on there...but I rarely use my pc so it didnt really matter.....gave up and just use the addon now....on the addon..try just checking send serial but leave the serial # and other fields blank..only way i could get it work

crawlers1977
10-26-2015, 05:56 AM
hello you may hear its not allowed this may help you at your own risk.
your mac as it is now in kodi and pvr setup your info including the serial and other info make sure its done in the pvr make sure both arnt running or enabled.
goto your papiao donation /mac checker only change your mac from 78 back to 79 confirm the setting is done and in kodi in the settings also change the mac to 79.
dont restart stalker you must allow the mac to work through all papiao system firstly 2-3 minutes is ok then in kodi startup the server dont clear cache if you get an error close kodi and reopen your mac will be assigned the serial and other info to that mac. next start yp pvr via system/settings/live tv/general select enable if no errors with stalker you wont get errors in pvr. just make sure iptv stalker is the latest version 9.0.21 <---iptv stalker.video addons version the pvr stalker client version i use is 0.8.4.

if like me you had tried everything this will work. now turn off pvr no clearing cache or anything then stop server in iptv stalker.
return to papiao change your mac back to 78 from 79 again give it 2 minutes or so ONLY stalker client not pvr change the mac to 79 start stalker server up and close kodi.
now reopen kodi and enter iptv stalker again dont clear cache enter channels list and try viewing a channel i never got an error and the channel started without issue.
if yours does goto pvr change the mac to 78 from 79 and start the pvr stalker client but not the setting in kodi system/settings/live tv/general enable.
pvr running now click enable close kodi regardless if you get a message error you should not when you reopen kodi if you do, dont goto the pvr or clear cache just in general enable click that wait a few seconds and enable pvr will run and populate all epg.

sounds alot its not i had no errors at all with iptv stalker and i had 1 when i clicked enable but closed kodi and when i reopened it the channels all populated

crawlers1977
10-26-2015, 06:04 AM
example of my codes...
1h2h378sg47b3
j48do9di4k49fk
9dm4kjw9f84j4
9sm4jf94v05r6
each has 13 mix of numbers and letters make sure its copied down somwehere as if lost your mac may be locked for good these need to be added and along with your mac into both stalker iptv and also pvr leave token and start under that. i gave warning as its been said i could have been banned for using 79 not 78 but i know my mac was changed after my serial was enabled but the mac wasnt the same only thing was 00:1A:79 so the serial when added is attached to the first part of the mac and donation is the last part

crawlers1977
10-26-2015, 06:19 AM
if you went to mac 78 from 79 with the serial enabled thats the error you went back to 78 and cleard cache setup info and mac set at 78 change your mac to 78 start iptv stalker only not pvr dont clear cache if you get error no problem turn off stalker change only mac to 79 and same in papiao and give it 2-3minutes then start up kodi and startup iptv stalker it should work if so turn off staalker change the mac code back to 78 also in papiao confirm the change and startup kodi enter stalker iptv after starting the server it should now work with your mac set at 78 and serials also added then startup pvr never clear the cache or it only sees 78 changed 79 changed 78 and will error
version stalker iptv 9.0.21 and pvr 0.8.4. use these versions in fact read my steps in this or the other post i made but it will change and start working.

heelhead this infomation was for you

Alucard
10-26-2015, 12:45 PM
DO NOT USE 79 MAC addresses, these are for MAGs only and you may end up prevent from someones MAG to not work and that MAC will eventually stop working when it is reset by the MAC owner. MAG MAC are based on hardware where EMUs and Stalker clients are not and hence why you use 78. Now if you own a MAG and you use your own MAC that is a different story.

Stalker PVR Setup Instructions
1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
3. Go to Settings, Add-ons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
4. Select Configure.
5. Select Portal 1
6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
7. Enter the Server Address. 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
8. Set the Time Zone you’re in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name, use the TZ column: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://**********/NFPSF.xml Replace xx with tt.
13. Token, leave blank.
15. Serial Number: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
16. Device ID 1: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
17. Device ID 2: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
18. Signature: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
13. Click OK to change it.
14. If using 8.0.3 PVR Client then go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml and
insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
If using a 8.0.4+ then you can simply change the timout to 60 in the settings.
16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the PVR Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.

dara
10-26-2015, 01:09 PM
As crawlers said, do his method at your own risk, however there is no valid reason to stay on 79 prefix if you are on Kodi, which may have different rules on how they are allowed to connect, as they are only for the STBs like the MAG or AVoVs. The system should allow you to use a different MAC in the 78 prefix, and following the basic rule of not enabling before you completely configure should get you connected when you do enable.

heelhead
10-27-2015, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=Alucard;78168]DO NOT USE 79 MAC addresses, these are for MAGs only and you may end up prevent from someones MAG to not work and that MAC will eventually stop working when it is reset by the MAC owner. MAG MAC are based on hardware where EMUs and Stalker clients are not and hence why you use 78. Now if you own a MAG and you use your own MAC that is a different story.

Stalker PVR Setup Instructions
1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
3. Go to Settings, Add-ons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
4. Select Configure.
5. Select Portal 1
6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
7. Enter the Server Address. 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
8. Set the Time Zone you’re in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name, use the TZ column: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://**********/NFPSF.xml Replace xx with tt.
13. Token, leave blank.
15. Serial Number: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
16. Device ID 1: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
17. Device ID 2: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
18. Signature: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
13. Click OK to change it.
14. If using 8.0.3 PVR Client then go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml and
insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
If using a 8.0.4+ then you can simply change the timout to 60 in the settings.
16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the PVR Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.[/Q you are losing me on the mac thing there, i did go to the mac change site and it gave me some crazy stuff and the iks66 site kept telling me that wasnt a valid mac

Alucard
10-27-2015, 09:48 PM
If your having issues even though you followed the instructions. Check and see if any of the 4 fields (SR#. Device ID 1 & 2, and Signature) contain the same information. If so make sure all are different and see if that works. Maybe they can't be the same.