PDA

View Full Version : ON-LINE plus

floder2
10-25-2015, 03:20 PM
Setting up a new box......made a mistake with mac address when attaching it to the Donation...last 2 digits where fx and I put ex instead.........got message that my box is blocked by server..contact provider.............so I changed the mac to the correct number with same donation (i first left change mac Blank and donation mac says 00's) input correct mac address.....but box still says BOX Blocked by Server...went back to check donation and the mac says o's input my correct mac from the box...gives message that Mac is already in use................how to fix this ?

Kimbo
10-25-2015, 03:23 PM
I had the same issues but i restarted the modem and the box and it went away!!

floder2
10-25-2015, 03:35 PM
Tried that .....did not fix the problem............try to attach mac to donation and it still tells me the mac is already in use......and the Box still gives me the message (Box blocked by Server)

K00lKatT
10-25-2015, 03:51 PM
your post states ex and fx in mac??...can't happen, there are no x's in mac addys. Don't change mac to 0's, just change 1 digit in one of the last three octets and save til it shows accepted, then go back and change to correct mac

floder2
10-25-2015, 04:07 PM
your post states ex and fx in mac??...can't happen, there are no x's in mac addys. Don't change mac to 0's, just change 1 digit in one of the last three octets and save til it shows accepted, then go back and change to correct mac

I said the last two digits .......used fx and ex .....as an example.....did not want to write down the real numbers of my mac...............I did try what you said.........changed one number and saved and it was accepted.............then changed to my real mac.........and it tells me mac already exists..............

K00lKatT
10-25-2015, 04:18 PM
in settings>server setting> is the little box to the left of the portal checked??

floder2
10-25-2015, 04:23 PM
yes it is...............

floder2
10-25-2015, 04:44 PM
check donation shows the mac is 00:00:00:00:00:00 now if I try to change to my Mac.......it tells me Mac Address Already Exists ......Now this is a brand new box...Never had a Donation linked to it..........As I stated above when linking my Donation to the mac...I typed in the one wrong digit ....but that wrong mac was accepted........so I changed it to the correct MAC........but before I did that I went to change mac and left it blank and that was accepted and then showed all zeros again...input mu real mac and it says mac already exists

floder2
10-25-2015, 06:50 PM
So my question is....Does Rocket Server have this Mac address blocked and why ?

floder2
10-25-2015, 07:15 PM
Well I guess I tried everything................What a way to go...............

Lowteck
10-26-2015, 04:53 PM
If you used upper case for letters, then change to lower case. This has worked for me many times.

Marley
10-26-2015, 06:30 PM
if you know you mac address is blocked for sure send a picture and info to the and they will unblock if thats rocket right send info to them

LuluPu
10-26-2015, 07:43 PM
I had a similar problem when I had to reset the box because I tried the Static IP setting and when on a constant loop. Once everything was up I tried entering the URL again and I got the same message of box being blocked so I contacted the store where they set it up for me and once they told me it was all good with he MAC I when back to the URL and found I had an extra space in the address. Corrected that and hit connect and it stayed trying to connect but then I turned it off and back on and it connected to the server again. Double check and make sure you have the URL exactly as it is supposed to be with no space or colon in the wrong place, if the MAC checks out and it says it already exists that should mean that it is valid for connection. It worked for me once I double checked the URL address and corrected it.